5.13 - A Pity Card - The Sleepless Elite's Wife

When they arrived at the destination, Lu Kai tried to hide his shock, deciding to follow Bing Shi into the building silently.

"You pick a room," Bing Shi whispered and pointed at the screen, "Did you visit a love hotel before? They are fun, and the rooms are very clean. I may say, cleaner and more spacious than most hotels."

Lu Kai shook his head, his eyes roaming through the available rooms with various themes. "I want to try all of these."

He pointed at four rooms: mirror labyrinth, prison break, space, and gym.

Bing Shi nodded her head. She picked the room from the picture board and pressed the button that was available, repeating the process four times. They went to a staff counter with a black tint screen.

When the staff asked if they would like to rest for a few hours or stay overnight, Bing Shi lifted her head at Lu Kai, asking when he was going to hold his meeting.

"Overnight," Lu Kai paid for the rooms with cash and received the keys.

Passing by a dīldo vending machine, Lu Kai opened the room to the gym. Switching on the light, there was a boxing ring in one corner.

The monkey bars above their heads showed a path to the queen-sized bed. There were scattered yoga mats, and various equipment, such as jumping horses and benches. The bathroom was like a smaller version of a dressing room.

Lu Kai switched his gaze between Bing Shi and the long thin bench in the middle, then suddenly began to cough into his fist.

Bing Shi sprinted back to the room, picked up the TV remote, and leaped on the jumping horse, saddling it like a real horse, "In my past world, the only thing on TV was pōrn."

Then, she turned on the TV to find out if it was the same in here too. Switching between the pages of different videos, watching until she lost interest. As if the world lust wasn't in her vocabulary, she would also give out some commentary while dangling her legs in the air, "Could you give me a sweet potato please?"

Lu Kai found it difficult to keep up with her pace. Thank god the coat obscured the view between his legs. Standing next to her the whole time, he took out a box of sweet potatoes, "You know what you're doing to me?"

"Eh? But I'm not Xue Bi," Bing Shi exchanged her remote control for the lunchbox. Picking up the fork, she tasted the first slice, then blinked at him innocently, "Yummy."

Lu Kai turned off the TV and began to undress his top. When his long fingers reached his pants, he stopped.

Bing Shi gulped down her saliva when she saw the huge bulge in between his legs, picking up another slice, "I hope it's smaller than it looks."

He leaned over and stole her sweet potato, "I counted the slices. Don't touch them until I return."

"Noo," Bing Shi licked her fork in grievance. She nodded her head obediently, her tone sweet and spoiled, "Alright. Hurry up please."

"Damn you," Lu Kai walked into the bathroom and trashed the door in frustration. His three lifetimes fell in love with her. What did he expect? That his ending would be different? What a wishful thinking! She fully took advantage of his relationship with Xue Bi, and went all out!

Sliding against the door, he slumped on the floor, imagining various ways how to punish that seductress in the other room the moment he obtained a glimpse of his memories!

After some time, Bing Shi's concerned voice could be heard from behind the door. "How are you feeling?"

"How I'm feeling? Seriously?! I want to fūck you over and over until you scream for forgiveness! I waited for you, for fūcking four years! Without knowing if you'll even appear! And when you finally appear you decide to play with my fūcking feelings?!" Lu Kai yelled. His voice was raw as if the lump in his throat would explode at any moment.