4.11 - Bow Down - Dangerous Angels

"Hm, hm, hm ♪♫. This one," Bing Shi pointed at the card with the lowest numerical value in Hasan's hand.

Seated around a round table alongside three other men, they were currently within a gambling house.

The hushed conversations surrounding them had been talking about how this lucky charm had helped Hasan win one game after another, from dice throwing to card games—having no idea that a little snake was collaborating with Bing Shi to win all those games.

["Such hateful men. Kuro, we need to confiscate all their money."]

[Ok. Host, will you be alright?]

["I'm perfectly fine, and you?"]

[ I'm perfectly fine too.]

["Kuro, you are a real deal. The best teammate."]

Kuro started to giggle behind its tail bashfully.

Bing Shi was doing a live advertisement for her future business and her little angels. She was attempting to turn a courtesan into an ultimate luxury item.

Only men with social status, power, and reputation would be able to afford one. The more famous and unique the courtesan was, the higher her standing would be. The job came with a high risk, but the connections and the amount of money she could make were pretty much, unlimited.

Bing Shi didn't believe that she'd become a top courtesan. Restrained by a relationship, and with so many weaknesses, it'd be a mission impossible. She'd strive to be the best though.

With no futuristic technology, she didn't come up with a better idea to find Xuan Mu than to open a business where there was lots of contact with various men.

Currently, they were playing a card game. This particular one revolved around reading other's moves, tricking, and baiting one's opponents to give you the card one needed for a set.

Hasan smugly gave the card to the man on the right, "Go! Eat it!" So what if all the money went to the angel's pocket? Winning felt so good!

"Eat your ass!" A wealthy merchant ignored his provocation, "Little Tian Shi, I'll give you two thousand kangs if you get away from him and come to me," he coaxed the new courtesan in training.

A friendly chuckle passed through the edges of her lips, Bing Shi poured a glass of wine to Hasan, dismissing his words, "Shall we accept?"

The whole time she just spoke to one person, her attention was exclusive to Hasan only.

"Hmpf!" Hasan who was enjoying himself too much, scoffed, "Not even for ten thousand!"

"What about thirty thousand?"

All eyes swiveled toward the unexpected outburst, astonishment painting their features as they promptly lowered themselves in a gesture of utmost respect.

What was Prince Zhao Rong doing in this place?!

[Hidden Quest: Find out why Zhao Rong became interested in you. +200p]

· · ───────── · ⊱❈⊰· ───────── · ·

Bing Shi felt like an alien among the aliens. She wanted to transmigrate into Mao An's kingdom first to avoid the two psychopaths but decided to change it due to this particular one, who just appeared out of nowhere.

She always looked deeper into the reason behind her quests. So when she didn't get a mission to protect the heroine, it could mean that even if Mao An was killed, the world war would still occur.

And what was wrong with those second male leads? Their specs weren't any lower than the actual male lead!

Everyone stood straight with a deep bow, waiting for His Royal Highness's next direction.