4.7 - Tian Shi As In Angel - Dangerous Angels

Currently, in the capital of Rania, a soft breeze passed through the ill-fitting windows and doors. The lantern hung off a rusty hook, shedding just enough light on the wooden bed.

Behind the curtain, a young girl was squirming below the sheets. Barely reaching fourteen, her river of aqua green curls spilled across her fragile shoulders. Her skin, the color of creamed tea, was as chill as a mermaid's. Drugged and weakened, any attempts of escape were futile.

Hasan, a forty years old bald man of short stature, had a face blotched like fatty salami. Staring lustfully at the fresh meat below him, his hands crept down the sheets. Like any victims of this old freak, what awaited her was only a painful demise.

Before he could nip at the tender skin, he felt his neck being squeezed by a thick rope. Out of sudden, sharp snake fangs appeared before his eyes, "..." Frightened, he let out a noise of panic, "Aaaaah!!!"

"Get off the bed," The girl below him ordered with a feeble tone, "...Immediately."

Under immense fear, Hasan listened to every order given to him and staggered out of bed, "W-who are y-you?!"

"You can call me Tian Shi." Wrapping herself in a bedsheet, Bing Shi's smoky grey eyes roamed around the room, searching for any change of clothes, "Be careful. That snake can be deadly."

She quietly stopped the man from calling out for help, "If something ever happens to my body, you'll end up in hell."

'Tian Shi as in angel?' Hasan's hands shook so badly, gritting his teeth, he focused on not to provoke the snake around his neck, "W-what do you w-want?"

[Host, what if he thinks a demon has possessed you? If it comes out, you'll be stoned and burned alive.]

["We'll have no choice but to get rid of him. Also, if I'm a demon, what is he?"]

Bing Shi went straight to the point, "A clean room, a basin of water, and a change of clothes. From today onwards, Kuro'll be your new companion. It'll judge your every action. And by any means, do not try to kill it off. It can understand human's speech, right Kuro?"

Kuro nodded its small head and hid underneath Hasan's clothes.

"...Y-Yes, right away..." Hasan stammered out of the room.

Notorious for his cruel practices on young girls, sweat poured down his wrinkled face. As a human trafficker, selling Tian Shi to one of the brothels was his initial plan. Besides her hymen, there were still other holes where he could vent out his urges.

Sometimes, the girls would survive with severe injuries. Most of the time, they'd become lifeless dolls.

Now, there was a stigma squeezing at his brain, repeatedly warning him that he'd end up in hell for all the sins he had done so far—his retribution coming in the form of a girl as quiet as a painting on the wall.

Thought Hasan wasn't the most influential man; he would pay no heed to a girl of lowly origin. However, there were signs of Tian Shi being a higher being, which changed the whole situation. An thus, Bing Shi's first target succumbed in a matter of minutes.

· · ───────── · ⊱❈⊰· ───────── · ·

A few moments later...

Bing Shi put a creamy cloak over her revealing black outfit. Underneath, she wore a sleeveless crop top, harem pants, and black curled shoes.

Thinking she liked snakes, Hasan gifted her several golden accessories, such as a snake armlet for her right arm, gold snake earrings, and a golden necklace with an emerald stone at the bottom.