5.25 - Wedding Gift - The Sleepless Elite's Wife

A week passed, and Bing Shi had to return to her home country.

"I'll visit you tonight," Lu Kai looked at his passenger seat, leaning over to capture her lips for the last time.

"Ngh...Mm..." Bing Shi, whose lips were currently being devoured, opened her eyes. He would visit her tonight? Then why was he kissing her as if he wouldn't be able to see her for a year?

Lu Kai breathed deeply against her neck, "Don't forget to lock your bedroom."

"Alright," Bing Shi nodded. After patting his back, she got out of the car.

Waving at the departing figure, Lu Kai reluctantly sent her off and returned to his office.

· · ───────── · ⊱❈⊰· ───────── · ·

On her way, Bing Shi went to pick up XiaoPu from a Hotel.

[[Host!]]

[["How was your vacation? Did you stay here the whole time?"]]

XiaoPu ran towards Bing Shi and gave her his phone.

[[Yes! I wanted to do nothing.]]

He was given a vacation and a chatting buddy in case he got lonely. He chose boredom over everything else. Who knew how busy he would get with his new host?

Together, they went to buy some groceries and called a taxi to her new apartment in the middle of the metropolis, which she bought with Lu Kai's approval as their new wedding gift.

The small residency complex was cozy and secure, offering a fitness center, a convenience store, a pool, and spas for its residents' convenience. Security was tight, with gated entrances and discreet personnel to ensure safety.

The people who managed Lu Kai's finances marveled at these out-of-the-blue expenses. What were those little splurges on dresses and cosmetics? A woman! There had to be a woman involved!!!

[["That's great. Ready to start working again?"]]

XiaoPu nodded exuberantly.

Bing Shi greeted her new personal attendant, received the keys to her new nest, and described other details she wanted to include in the renovation.

The elegant apartment, adorned with floor-to-ceiling windows, offered more space than expected. It featured two well-appointed bedrooms, each with its own attached bathroom. Additionally, there was a spacious office, a generously proportioned kitchen, and an inviting living room.

The variety of materials added a sense of layered complexity, creating an aesthetic that leaned just as much toward bold chic as luxury.

· · ───────── · ⊱❈⊰· ───────── · ·

After the attendant left, Bing Shi led XiaoPu to his bedroom.

[["Do you like it? I rarely send Kuro to monitor others. You don't have any defensive capabilities, and this world is relatively safe. Our mind communication will be enough, so have your search engine turned on all the time."]]

[["Yes Host!"]] Xiao Pu sat carefully behind a desk, gaping at his new computer setup. He was always jealous of systems that could hack and program, ["Host, could I buy some programming lessons?"]]

[["Sure,"]] Bing Shi handed XiaoPu her debit card, [["I remember you said that your learning skills are slow too."]]

[["I want to try,"]] Xiao Pu used his chubby finger to press the power button and accepted the debit card, looking at Bing Shi in wary, [["Wuwuwu, Host, you're suspiciously generous."]]