5.15 - Shopping Spree - The Sleepless Elite's Wife

"Me too." Sliding up his black shirt, Bing Shi applied some ointment again. Patting his chest, she pecked his heart, "I'm not good with big crowds, so don't let anybody get near me if possible."

"That goes without questioning," Lu Kai didn't plan to let anybody get close either. He wasn't getting possessive, was he? He just felt a tiny bit protective. His eyes widened in shock as she calmly removed her black panties from under her dress and handed them to him as if it were a routine occurrence, "..."

"You've been peeking for a while now," Bing Shi casually put on a fresh pair of panties and went to retrieve her backpack from the bedroom.

"..." Lu Kai rubbed the soft fabric and noticed a slight dampness. 'Don't do it. Don't do it. Don't do it.' He silently chanted to himself.

And... he did it. He licked. Then, he licked a little bit more. Lu Kai immediately stuffed the piece of underwear inside his pocket. All her simple underwear was black, and he probably knew why.

Lu Kai was freaked out by Xuan Mu's obsession with Bing Shi. Whenever he looked up adūlt videos, he went for stimulation; he never imagined having his way with any of the women. In short, he couldn't fall in love at first sight or lust after a woman he just met. It took him half a year of knowing Xue Bi for deeper feelings to sprout.

Here came his question. Was knowing Bing Shi through the space ring enough for him to end up like this perverted clown? His body's reaction was normal, but the wild fantasy in his mind wasn't. Or was it due to his past?

He was dancing to her tempo more than he wanted, catching him off guard. He held her hand and interlocked their fingers, curiosity getting a better hold of him, "Did you become wet from our kiss?"

"Mm...I might be trying to make you feel relaxed around me too fast..." Bing Shi avoided his gaze awkwardly, "But I still know how to feel shy. Do you want me to slow down?"

"No... I just need to know how far I can go with you." Lu Kai stopped before a vending machine and bought a few more toys. She was right. He was getting too relaxed around her, and this hotel was too entertaining. "I don't want to do something against your will."

"I'll tell you when to stop." Bing Shi pinched his skin, "Like this. As long as it's only the two of us, I'm open to pretty much anything." She gave him a package of unscented wet wipes, "Also, your hands, make sure they are clean before touching my face, to avoid my skin from breaking out. I'm not a fan of heavy PDA."

"Me neither." See? This was what he was speaking about. Lu Kai took away his hand, which was getting a bit sweaty, and both cleaned their hands. He wasn't a fan of PDA either.

Bing Shi turned around for him to put the new toys into her backpack. She wanted to introduce her temporary system to Lu Kai.

· · ───────── · ⊱❈⊰· ───────── · ·

This whole time, XiaoPu was in the space room, watching videos on the new phone that Bing Shi bought for him with Lu Kai's money.

Lu Kai eyed the sleeping boy sprawled on the huge bed, "You gave him a vacation too?"

"Yes." Bing Shi nodded as they left the room, "XiaoPu hasn't received one in a thousand years. I have a hunch that the HQ wants me to heal a few broken souls by being a celebrity."

They quickly cruised through other rooms while waiting for a taxi to arrive. Despite being unable to use them fully, they considered it a trip worth the money.

While holding their hands, they shook their heads helplessly. Whenever they were alone, there was too much sēxual tension going on at his side, putting them in a very awkward situation.