5.28 - Additional Scenes - The Sleepless Elite's Wife

After asking her hubby, Bing Shi could see how Aoi Hong's sudden lack of interest increased Li Jie's sudden interest in this unusual girl. Aoi Hong built a great resistance against handsome men because of Quin Yu.

Li Jie offered to pay Aoi Hong more than companies would normally pay for a top-tier actress.

'Was Aoi Hong that drunk? She doesn't seem to recognize me at all.'

Bing Shi, who had to work for free, gave the leaving Li Jie and Aoi Hong a sulking look as she scooped a blue monster-flavored ice cream for herself. No acting from her side was required, portraying what the director had in mind directly.

As Aoi Hong and Li Jie strolled through the park hand in hand, there was a moment when Li Jie suddenly sensed a potential threat and turned to glance in Bing Shi's direction. His expression showed confusion before he shook his head as if trying to dismiss the feeling.

This part was caught on the camera.

Bing Shi's fourth scene...?

Inside the hospital room, Li Jie was holding Aoi Hong in his arms as she breathed her last.

A door to the room opened as a female doctor rushed inside the room to save the dying body on the hospital bed.

Amid this critical moment, a group of nurses arrived to assist. They firmly guided Li Jie away from Aoi Hong so that the doctor could attend to the patient without any distractions.

Alone in the room, the doctor's hand closed the eyes of the deceased girl. When the camera zoomed in on her bottom face, her lips were curved up into a smile yet not a smile, it was sad but also not...

"CUT! CUT! CUT!" The director yelled out as he pointed at Bing Shi, "Is that supposed to be the grief of losing your patient?! It looked like an attempted murder! Again!"

"CUT! You looked like a student whose homework was chewed up by a dog! Too overdramatic!" he interrupted Bing Shi again. Both were amateurs, but their acting was like night and day!

The melancholic Aoi Hong would go into the character immediately as if she had gone through cancer before, while Silika exaggerated her emotions too much! She knew what she was supposed to do, but it didn't look natural, at all!

"CUT! Just do the thing you did the first time, where you showed a little bit of anger!" the director ordered, pinching his forehead. When he thought about it, instead of mourning after the patient, it looked like she was angry at herself as a failure of a doctor.

Bing Shi took a deep breath and looked up at the ceiling, hiding her emotions behind her pursed lips. She didn't like this job as an actress at all! She wanted to be a director! A director who could boss people around!

"Good! Next scene!" The director let Bing Shi pass. There was something about this Silika that made others dance to her whims. What a hoe! A whole group of men tried to persuade him and Li Jie to let her act in two additional roles so that she could become a hidden female lead?!

Who was the director, huh?! But thanks to their suggestions, this clip amassed a dark undertone, adding entirely new meanings to the song.

Bing Shi, the filler ice cream guy, and the filler doctor first tried to persuade the director's assistant to give her their roles. If she ever got a footing in this industry, she would definitely give them a helping hand.

And so, with her persuasive skills, Bing Shi got two additional scenes in the video. ✌

· · ───────── · ⊱❈⊰· ───────── · ·