[NSFW 18+] 4.79 - Special Chapter - Horse Riding Lesson

╔════Author's note════╗

This whole chapter contains heavy smut, so if you're not a fan of smut, skip it.

All special chapters used to be available only for my Patreons.

Though the plot would remain intact without them, they could add a new depth to BS's & XM's relationship. :)

╚═══════════════════╝

"Bing Shi..." The kisses become harder and more urgent. Another hand slid under her top, tugging her brassiere down, her brēast spilled out. Kneading and pinching her, she was so soft; her brēasts were warm, so responsive to his touch.

His lower parts ground against her back. Unbuttoning his pants, he pulled his cōck out of the cramped space, it was swollen stiff, poking her skirt with each move, "...I can't shake this fantasy off."

"On horsie?" Stopping the horse again, Bing Shi tilted her head a bit, feeling his hand under her skirt, She let his fingers rub her crōtch over the thin cloth until they created a wet patch. Sliding her underwear to the side, he began to tease her clīt. Feeling hot, her breathing hitched, "It's a very dumb and dangerous fantasy...ngh..."

She felt his fingers parting her petals, inserting his fingers into her little wet cave, he began to stretch her with a scissoring motion. Under the sky, she leaned against his back, moaning quietly as he added another finger.

"Shhh...." Withdrawing his left hand from under her clothes, he silenced her mouth with it, letting her taste her own honey while kissing her earlobe, "We must be very quiet so horsie won't get spooked, alright?"

Just the gentle movement of his warm breath in her ear and she lost all resistance. Letting him hold the reins, Bing Shi turned her body to the side, grabbing his pēnis, she licked his precūm from her fingertips, "I spoil you too much."

"Mm..." Xuan Mu nodded his head in a spoiled manner, pecking her lips dotingly, his voice childishly cute, "My beautiful Bing Shi is the best. There's a hot spring nearby. I'll give you a full body massage, a pedicure, and a manicure. Not only that. Our coochie will receive special care. First, I'll lick her good and clean, then I will..."

Silencing his lips, she stroked his cōck and poured a bottle of aloe-vera lubricant on top of it, soaking his pants wholly.

"Bing Shi, that's too much." Xuan Mu covered her with his cloak.

"It's going to hurt," Bing Shi took off her soaked underwear and gave them to him. Turning around, she faced him chest to chest. Placing her hand behind his neck, she wrapped her legs around his torso. She raised her hips and positioned his tip against her entrance.

Accepting her little gift, Xuan Mu supported her bottom as she slowly got down on him, his long-swollen member prodded at her entrance before pushing inside.

"Hm..." Moaning silently, the wet and lewd sounds escaped from their connected parts as the two became one.

As he let the horse stroll slowly through the land, he felt her incredible tightness. That warm, exquisite place attacked and sucked on his cōck, making him want to penetrate her deeper. He wanted to bury inside her completely, but he had already reached her depths and couldn't move further.

The place where she was connected with him caused waves of listless pleasure and pain to flow through. She bit at his shirt, chewing on it as to prevent the moans from escaping her mouth, "Ngh...mpf..."

"Mm...That's right... Hold me tighter."

He could no longer endure and violently jerked as he rashly thrust his hips, which aided the horse to speed up and slow down to the seat's rhythm, "Could you endure the pain?"