[END] 4.81 - Noble Goal - Dangerous Angels - [END]

Rain above, devastation below. The torn hearts in between the tears did nothing but add dampness to the air. With her departure, the world became cold and empty.

Her unresponsiveness was like poison for their souls, suffocating the beautiful angels and her followers with each breath they took. Mourning their way through the city alone, the sound of rain was enough to drown out every other noise, theirs included.

· · ───────── · ⊱❈⊰· ───────── · ·

Stopping war was a noble goal but an untenable option. The world would remain a dangerous place. It was unavoidable.

Tian Shi changed the mindset of the people that war was not the first option to resolve conflict and a proof that it could be stopped with a type of leadership that knew how to manage festering crises before they could escalate.

However, there were just too many people like family Tui who wanted to get rid of her behind the scenes. For a woman, she was gaining too much following and power. The blame put on her was endless. It wouldn't take long before she would be seen as a threat and an obstacle for those more ambitious. Those, whose view didn't match hers.

During wars, many people died a painful death, and nobody cared. Her self-immolation was spiritually the same as a fireman rushing into a house to save the lives of burning people. No, she didn't carry anyone out of the fire personally. But her sacrifice was like a torch that lit the way for what became the peace movement and the eventual end of War across the world for a short period.

People would notice one's worth only after one's death.

If Bing Shi departed while keeping the body intact, the soul of the young girl inside wouldn't be able to withstand the burden of being a target of everyone's attack and scrutiny. Especially if they found out that the body wasn't occupied by Tian Shi anymore.

· · ───────── · ⊱❈⊰· ───────── · ·

Pictures of Tian Shi on flames traveled far and wide together with her message:

— My enemy is not man. The struggle for equality and freedom is not aimed at our emperor but at intolerance, hatred, and discrimination. These are the real enemies of man. Not man himself. Please kill the real enemies of man which are present everywhere, in our very hearts and minds. —

There was nothing more painful than burning oneself. To say something while experiencing this kind of pain was to prove that what she was saying was of utmost importance.

No news in history has generated so much emotion around the world as that one.

Her motivation and vision inspired many. May all learn the deep peace she taught, and may all look honestly at the world; so that such sacrifices would no longer be needed.

In Tian Shi's honor, in every main square, there would be a high pillar with her statue on top of it. She would be sitting here leisurely. While dangling her legs in the air, she would be looking out for the safety of people from above. (Her legs symbolizing freedom and independence.)

Pressure you are feeling,

cold and withered.

I know it hurts,

I can tell that you are lonely,

the angel proclaims.

.

Get up, take my hand,

I'll shoulder your pain.

I'll walk you out of the dark room,