5.37 - Kidnapped - The Sleepless Elite's Wife

╔════ Author's note ═════╗

Edited by Psycho S.

╚═══════════════════╝

|"Hubby, how do I get out of this trouble?"|

|Sweetie, your 'troubled look' looks like you just won a lottery.|

|"Because I diiiid!"|

Leaving the hospital, Bing Shi went for a walk as she appreciated the beautiful skyscrapers that looked as though they were merging with the skies.

'Aoi Hong's lucky fingers are truly amazing.' Bing Shi was on her way to receive her little lottery prize. It was only $25; it wasn't much but it was still enough to draw a wide smile from her face.

After becoming this world's female lead, Bing Shi didn't feel much of a difference. There was no notable specialness she felt or something like that.

But it was an untold fact that her female lead aura affected the people that surrounded her - they would meet two extreme ends when it came to fortune or misfortune and it all depended on how they treated her. In short, karma would either double the punishment handed out to people or double the reward without her needing to do much work. This was really a heroine halo at its best.

How convenient it would be if it worked on the male leads. The only exceptions to this fine halo effect...

· · ──────── · ⊱❈⊰· ──────── · ·

After an hour...

Bing Shi looked up at Mo Luwei, his group of bodyguards, and the cameras inside the abandoned base. She had long placed the 25$ into her wallet before she arrived.

She clapped her hands together as if she was glad to see him, "It's about time I start to direct my own action movie. What do you think? Your handsome face would surely earn me a bucket of money. Then, I'll pay off my debt, and you'll finally let me go!"

"You haven't suffered enough. You don't have nearly enough bruises! How could I let you go?" Mo Luwei threateningly growled at her. After taking over her father's apartment, he took away everything she owned, wanting to cut her income. Unfortunately, the girl still had some of her things left, like her phone and debit card which he wasn't able to obtain beforehand.

"Oh please, your whole existence is bruising me all over," Bing Shi retrieved her staff, making Mo Luwei's bodyguards cough out awkwardly.

The bodyguards looked at each other as they momentarily lost their composure. Kidnapping her couldn't have been any easier as she cooperated with them the whole way here, letting them believe that it was some kind of quarrel between lovers.

Bing Shi turned on her phone to check her only stream of income, "No way!" She raised her phone. She was unable to find what she wanted. Nothing was holding her back as she fled the abandoned base in search of a phone signal, "Next time, kidnap me to a place with an internet connection, or don't even bother kidnapping me at all!"

Mo Luwei kicked his bodyguard fiercely as he complained, "All of you are fired if you don't catch her!"

Much to his dissatisfaction, the bodyguard he kicked didn't so much as grunt. If anything, the bodyguard looked like he was done with being his kicking toy. The bodyguard's twitching lips were a clear indication of him being this close to quitting his well-paying job.

The other bodyguards gave their comrade a sympathetic look.

Why was Mo Luwei going so far anyway? Not even Li Jie dared to stand in between him and Su Min, but here came a random person who gave no shīt about his identity and stepped between him and everything he did. She didn't stop interfering with his business- not even after everything he did to her.