4.78 - New Emperor - Dangerous Angels

One eternity later...

Bing Shi sighed as she covered her pristine body with a bedsheet, roaming her groggy eyes at the mess around the room. The traces of their lovemaking were everywhere; most of the furniture was not in its place.

The table and chair broke, and even the bed that was in the center somehow moved into the corner of the room. Staring at the holes in the thin paper walls, she sighed again. How it came to that, well, he did her against the wall a little bit heavily.

"There are still lots of spare rooms for us to destroy." Xuan Mu returned from a meeting with his subordinates, clothed in a new attire. He sat on the bed, lifting the covers to examine her body, "How do you feel?"

"I wanted a small renovation to sell this building for a higher price, not to destroy the whole residence... I'm sore all over. I can't move." Bing Shi collapsed on the bed. "We were like animals on heat."

"You could have stopped me if you wanted," laughing, Xuan Mu rubbed some ointment on her tights and the bite marks, "Dear, show me how you walk, please."

"No way."

"Sweetie, please." He caressed her tights that were spread wide. Of course, she could move, a little bit funnily though, but she could.

"No." She covered her face with a pillow. Why did she even mention frogs? Did he have to take advantage of every word she said, and turn her into one?!

Walking toward the dresser, Xuan Mu surfed through Bing Shi's wardrobe, picking up a rich merchant's outfit for females, green in color. Getting near the bed, he grabbed the pillow and threw it at the end of the bed, which made her sit up immediately.

"My pillow!" Bing Shi reached her hand out in grievance, "Why did you do that?!"

"To wake you up." Taking a comb, Xuan Mu brushed her tangled hair carefully. "Do you take contraceptive pills regularly? Are you sure there are no side effects?"

"Mm, I do... Kuro's medicine is very potent." Bing Shi nodded, facing him. Her expression still showed nervousness, "Nothing will happen, right?"

"Mm...I hope not." His dreaded expression wasn't any different from hers. They were not ready to be responsible parents and always took this matter seriously.

It was their blood and flesh they were speaking about. Contraceptive pills sucked ass in his previous world, so there was no way he would allow her to take them. They always used protection. 

Xuan Mu changed her into a new dress. While his wife got into a lotus position to pray to the heavens, he got her a new hairstyle. He parted her locks down the middle before sweeping the right side into a neat bun, securing it with a white ribbon, and adding a finishing touch of a black pearl pin.

After repeating the process on the other side, he stepped back to admire his handiwork. For a moment, he said nothing, "..."

"How do I look?" Bing Shi inquired, her head tilted slightly to the side. The adorable frog eyes on her head seemed to mimic her gesture.

"..." Xuan Mu couldn't help but break his poker face, pulling her gently into an embrace to conceal his amused expression. "Absolutely adorable," he laughed out loud.

"Oh," Bing Shi took out a mirror. Surprisingly, she liked her panda ears very much, "Ooooh."

· · ───────── · ⊱❈⊰· ───────── · ·

After another half a year...

When Edan saw the cute Tian Shi passing by the front gates of one of her trading houses, she felt an arrow piercing through her heart, "For Miss safety, it would be better to wear a veil."