[NSFW 18+] 4.77 - All Eyes On Her - Dangerous Angels

╔════Author's note═════╗

60% of this chapter contains heavy smut, so if you're not a fan of it, there'll be a warning message somewhere along the lines for you to skip to the next chapter.

This chapter contains some important information, so I don't recommend skipping it wholly.

╚═══════════════════╝

° Ru Quan's goal was to destroy all traces of blood contracts. He succeeded, but at what cost? The civilization barely survived; it was almost reduced to the stone age.

° After he reincarnated and saw the fruit of his actions, he didn't regret a thing besides not ending it sooner with Bai Meili.

° The cost of doing the right thing left him being forgotten by history. Imagine what a disaster it would be if such contracts still existed. Similar to the legendary Atlantis, an advanced civilization perished from the earth with little to no traces.

° His change of feelings showed up in how he behaved in his second lifetime. He didn't try to win Bai Meili over as hard as he should. Because of the soulmate bond, the guilt was still present; he wanted to compensate her by helping her family behind the scenes.

° When she was killed because of another woman's schemes, probably little monster's, his guilt only increased. He decided to follow after Bai Meili's death to redeem himself and little monster. A lie he kept telling himself.

° The soul inside Ting Zi didn't seem to reincarnate until his eighth lifetime, during which he did as much research as he could. Unsuccessful, there was little to no progress.

° End of flashback...

Ru Quan let go of Bing Shi's hand as he tried to focus on the performance before him. Unable to do so, he held her ankle again, rubbing it with his fingers.

(Mr. Jelly): I always wanted to change our past for the better. But having this current lifestyle, I'm too satisfied to wish for more...

|"No, don't try to pacify me with your smooth speech. I'm still angry at you."|

(Mr. Jelly): For how long?

|"Two days."|

"..." This girl. Ru Quan was at a loss of words.

(Mr. Jelly): Too long. How about we go on a date around the city instead? You, me, under the disguise of two love birds?

|"Why birds? Why not frogs?"|

Ru Quan eyed the unreasonable girl with an 'I can do it too' face.

(Mr. Jelly): I don't like frogs. I like birds.

"..." The people watched how the madman unexpectedly left in the middle of the banquet with an excuse that he had an urgent matter to attend to, not forgetting to bring his giggling courtesan along.

After the main attraction ended, Bing Shi's curiosity was satiated. Nobody dared to call her out to perform her art, even more so after what Ru Quan did to Cheng Young.

Ru Quan's arrogance and confidence were backed up by his achievements. The Emperor didn't voice out a thing simply because Ru Quan could afford it. With so many witnesses, it was all about showing his reputation as a warlord and receiving respect at the same time. He was not afraid to take responsibility for his actions.

Doing a few selfies here and there, the couple fled the Imperial palace in the blink of an eye, refusing to dwindle on upcoming lengthy dialogues with the nobility.

· ───────── · ⊱❈⊰· ───────── · ·

Within the intimate chamber of Ru Quan's residence...