5.53 - First Love Letter - The Sleepless Elite's wife

╔═══ Author's note ════╗

Edited by Psycho S.

╚═════════════════╝

As Bing Shi uncapped her bottle, she took a sip of the water with a relieved sigh; after all those scenes, her throat was starting to hurt. Her eyes observed Aoi Hong's performance while her legs dangled freely in the air.

"Do you remember me?" Quin Yu examined the fully tamed Silika Lin. Did the presence of her husband cause this wild woman to make one hundred and eighty-degree turn in behaviour?

"Don't talk to her," Lu Kai put an end to the short, one-sided conversation like a father who was scolding his children, "Her reputation is unstable, the next thing you know, it will be Silika Lin trying to seduce a coworker's man."

"..." Quin Yu shifted his attention to Aoi Hong, keeping his silence. That man had to be hiding his identity for a reason, or else Mo Luwei would have thought twice whether to provoke Silika Lin or not. When he invited Lu Kai to his country, he was dismissed. But the moment someone's mysterious wife appeared, that someone immediately began to secure a foothold in the country.

· · ──────── · ⊱❈⊰· ──────── · ·

"Thank you, everyone, for your hard work," Mo Luwei said, "I reserved a private lobby at Black Dragon. Dinner will be on me today."

Food for free at a famous BBQ restaurant immediately cheered everyone up.

Li Jie and Mo Luwei drove their car to the restaurant, Aoi Hong left with Quin Yu while Bing Shi tagged along with the crew.

· · ──────── · ⊱❈⊰· ──────── · ·

The tables were connected to create a long rectangular shape, whereas the seating arrangement allowed the guests to sit opposite each other. As a small surprise for Silika, the crew decided to reserve a seat next to Li Jie, just for her.

"Thank you," Bing Shi chuckled as she agreed to the crew's arrangement. She chose to sit on a seat with only one chair free by her right.

The moment Li Jie appeared, everyone waved at him. After greeting him with a shower of enthusiastic waves, they all pointed enthusiastically at the seat next to Silika Lin.

"Could everyone stop with that? There is nothing between us. " In the end, Li Jie still sat next to Bing Shi, telling her to stop joking. "You should also stop creating all these misunderstandings. Someone might actually believe it."

"Why should I stop? I'm in the movie industry. I might as well enjoy the drama and go with the flow." Seeing everyone's anticipating eyes, Bing Shi handed Li Jie a small note from under the table. "This is my first love letter. Please do accept it."

═══════⊱༻❈༺⊰═══════

This Is A Love Letter. ✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

═══════⊱༻❈༺⊰═══════

"..." After reading the short content, Li Jie showed the note before everyone's eyes, "Do you understand now? She's a big, huge troll."

Bing Shi watched Li Jie as she supported her chin on her palms. The small, upwards curl on the corner of her lips contrasted with the pain in her voice, "Ouch, I've been rejected."

"You..." Li Jie looked at Silika Lin then at the rest of the crew. Everyone was sporting a teasing smile on their lips; let's not mention the guffaws that threatened to spill out of their lips. That woman... She teamed up with the crew just to pull a prank on him!