5.63 - Their Co-Suffering - The Sleepless Elite's wife

╔═══ Author's note ════╗

Edited by Psycho S.

╚═════════════════╝

Li Jie, taken aback by Silika's demand for everything he didn't have, paused momentarily before responding, hoping to continue their playful banter.

(Li Jie): And here I thought you'd ask for something simple like the moon. How can I possibly gather everything I don't have?

Without missing a beat, Xuan Mu found Li Jie's contact and, with a flick, activated the mute function.

═══════⊱༻❈༺⊰═══════

*Warning* Mature content. 18+ (START)

═══════⊱༻❈༺⊰═══════

When Bing Shi stepped out of the bathroom, she was suddenly lifted up and pushed against the wall, "Whaa....tt...nghh..." Giving a breathy sigh of surprise, she caught on to the mood and quickly hooked her arms and legs around his body. She felt his groin grinding in between her tights. His tongue latched onto hers in yearning.

"Let me feel you," whispering in between the kisses, Xuan Mu unbuttoned their pants, sliding them a bit down together with their underwear. He rubbed his tip against her core, wetting her with his precum and showing his length inside her body. His obsession was like a cocktail overflowing his mind, shaken and stirred, "What did I do to deserve you, hm?"

"Couldn't you...ngh... do it before I took a shower...ngh?!" she barely let out a muffled moan. Her lower parts were stuffed full of his essence. He pushed in and out at a vigorous rate. He wasn't able to sate his insatiable desires for so long... As a result, as they were doing it, he was saying something about building up his hunger to make sēx feel even more delicious and flavorful. Now, it had been two weeks, which made her a bit worried.

"I'm sorry," he apologized with a vague smile, caressing her hair, their forehead touching. She was the one who he thought of when he needed to restart, "I just thought how lucky I am... to be able to shove my dīck up your cute coochie..." Thrusting against her hips, he prodded deeper, "...and fill you up with my cum."

═══════⊱༻❈༺⊰═══════

*Warning* Mature content. 18+ (END)

═══════⊱༻❈༺⊰═══════

His teasing was asking for a beating, which he was waiting for. But to his surprise, instead of getting a beating, he received her laughter?

Bing Shi found his words hilarious, "What triggered you this time? Was it that dying grandma on the TV, the sad song that's playing in the background, or the bad weather outside? Take your pick— hey! Ouch!"

"Shh... I was setting us in the mood." He tried to contain his emotions, but the tremor of his shoulders and the corner of his lips couldn't help but rise in response to the light feeling that entered his heart. Her laughter, hm? Perhaps this was the answer to his question of why she loved him: his infinite patience with this woman who could easily be a boner killer! (It was because he could always cheer her up.)

He didn't mind her sexūality, and she didn't mind his. Just because of their sexūalities, it didn't mean that they loved each other any less... Although, it sure did make them worry about the other's comfort zone. Strangely enough, this was what they adored about the other...

Their co-suffering.

Their desire to make the other happy at the cost of their discomfort; the need to please the other with everything they had, with no regard for their happiness or their life... This was their way of loving the other.