5.38 - Little Scout - The Sleepless Elite's Wife

╔════ Author's note ═════╗

Edited by Psycho S.

Thank you so much for all the powerstones and many golden tickets! :o

╚═══════════════════╝

Just as Aoi Hong was about to express her gratitude, she was taken away by Quin Yu, much to Li Jie's surprise. Coincidentally, this timing meant that the police didn't see the triad BOSS nor the girl who was involved in that situation.

After everything had settled, Li Jie had the time to wonder, 'What kind of relationship does Aoi Hong have with the triad BOSS?'

· · ──────── · ⊱❈⊰· ──────── · ·

Bing Shi peeked her head from behind a bush, looking out for the angry man who chased her from the hospital. While on the lookout, she was talking to her husband through XiaoPu.

Neither of them was bored enough to watch what the other did all day. It was when something happened that one would contact the other. Lu Kai was the one to inform Bing Shi of Aoi Hong's kidnapping incident.

|"Hubby, I just got kidnapped like Aoi Hong. I think I'll take a rest from the training."|

|...Getting kidnapped should have been another reason why you should train harder.|

|"Noooo!"|

'Ru Quan, you badie!' Bing Shi whined as she grudgingly slugged away from her hiding spot behind the bush.

|Yes, this is your punishment for allowing yourself to get kidnapped; you can't avoid your training. Go to the forest alone, without XiaoPu's help, on foot. There's a river nearby. When you reach the river, go and catch a fish and collect these herbs for me.|

After giving Bing Shi a set of instructions, he sent her a whole list of ingredients.

|"Nooooooo waaay!"|

Knowing that Bing Shi didn't like it, he coaxed her with a promise like the good husband he was.

|I'll cook a delicious dinner tonight.|

|"Weeeelll... Okay!"|

Most people who dearly wanted to get stronger or lose weight would still push the work and procrastinate when their life wasn't threatened. Bing Shi liked to procrastinate a lot. Her dear husband enabled this procrastination since he was meek in the face of her acting cute; that was how she successfully avoided her special training for two weeks. But now, she could no longer avoid that training.

At this point, Bing Shi was an expert in knowing when to push and when to roll over not to make her punishment any worse. She made the wise decision not to prod at her husband anymore by tying her hair up into two pigtails. She wasn't procrastinating at all, okay? She just couldn't find time in her busy schedule for her special training.

... Why did that sound like something a procrastinator would say?

Putting on a scout uniform, she fixed the red scarf around her neck.

|"Can I put on bug repellent?"|

|You can. Let me see you.|

Bing Shi performed a theatrical spin around after spraying on some bug repellent, showing off her new scout costume.

|"I couldn't pick between the Tarzan outfit or this. Don't I look cute?"|

|You're far too cute.| Lu Kai agreed as he complimented her and watched with worry how Bing Shi carried on with her day.