4.5 - First Life Time - His End - Dangerous Angels

° What Ting Zi never thought about was how his majesty's love would change both him and Bai Meili.

° During the banquet, Bai Meili's cunning intellect and her prowess in archery, horse riding, and swordsmanship ensnared the attention of numerous influential men. In their eyes, Bai Meili was like fresh air compared to all the other women they knew.

° The thrill of victory against renowned figures fueled a sense of empowerment within Bai Meili. Whenever His Majesty ventured forth in the company of these men, she would purposefully join the entourage.

° Driven by jealousy, Ru Quan ordered Bai Meili to stay in the palace. Yet, Bai Meili's defiance compelled her to escape, only to fall into the clutches of an obsessed man. If His Majesty hadn't arrived in time, a terrible fate would have awaited her!

° Outraged, Ru Quan took her into his chambers to show her the disgusting reality of the world, his world. "If death is what you're after, I'll make sure it finds you right here, under my watch," he delivered an ominous vow.

° This caused their relationship to quickly fall apart.

° She couldn't move for three whole days and nights. This paralysis was not a result of lovemaking or any passionate activities, but a consequence of his brutal discipline, inflicted upon her through the use of dangerous poisons.

° Bai Meili's endurance reached its limit, and she resolved to escape, finding refuge with a male friend. This was the catalyst for His Majesty's eruption. The notion that his woman was once again seeking solace in another man's company drove him to a breaking point.

° After taking her away from her male friend, Ru Quan seated Bai Meili on his horse and galloped back to the palace.

° Amidst the tumult, his voice emerged, tinged with both frustration and an uncomfortable truth, "You think they are safer to be around than me? Trust me, their intentions would lead you into far more sinister outcomes than the poison I used."

° "We weren't doing anything wrong, Ru Quan! It was a simple connection, a friendship. Nothing promiscuous!" said Bai Meili. Passing by the cliff, she struggled in his arms continuously, kicking and pushing him to let her go, "I'm not returning to the palace again! Let me go!"

° Not able to control himself, he clenched Bai Meili's neck tightly as they stood perilously close to the edge of the cliff, "And if I release you, where will you wander?! Back to their waiting arms?!"

° They stood at the edge of a cliff, her legs hovered perilously over the deep abyss.

° "Anywhere, but under your control!" In the face of danger, Bai Meili's fearlessness persisted as she battled him, her voice a crescendo of defiance, "Take your hands off me!"

° In a heart-stopping instant, he released his grip on her body.

· · ───────── · ⊱❈⊰· ───────── · ·

° At the sight of her lifeless form, Ru Quan's grip on reality tightened. Tears streamed down his face as he cradled her cold body, the weight of his actions crashing down upon him.

° Consumed by a torrent of guilt, he pleaded, his voice a desperate plea, "Come back to me, Bai Meili. I beg you, please return to me."

° Upon learning of his daughter's demise, Bai Meili's father and all of her male companions became united as they charged into the war against him without a moment's hesitation. It was long and tedious as Ru Quan was still hesitating to kill his late lover's father.