5.65 - Sprite - The Sleepless Elite's wife

╔═══ Author's note ════╗

Edited by Psycho S.

╚═════════════════╝

This was the first time Bing Shi and Xuan Mu had seen a child who wanted to live so much... even if said child hadn't been born yet.

There were so many life-threatening accidents that Su Min had gone through while she was pregnant, but that child refused to die.

Something in Xuan Mu had changed, and Bing Shi couldn't tell whether this change was good or bad. This man always thought about how nobody asked if he wanted to be born, so he reached out to Bing Shi to talk about it a little; unfortunately, he almost immediately stopped talking when the baby almost killed Su Min.

Ah, she was getting off track... Anyway, why was everyone asking her and Xuan Mu to become their child's godparents? It started off with Fu Lian's little Shrimp, and Bing Shi could bet ten sweet potatoes that Tianshies, Lyras, and her twin sister turned her and her husband into their baby's godparents before their graves too.

Bing Shi picked up her phone because she felt a slight vibration in her pocket. It turned out that she had gotten a notification from her new manager.

(Manager Ying): I'm participating in a reality show. Li Jie.

(Silika Lin): Why don't you find a backdoor for you know who instead?

(Backdoor for the teacher Lu Kai.)

(Manager Ying): I decided to waste my time instead of his.

Bing Shi's mouth twitched. This...

Lu Kai was very very displeased when he got to know that there appeared another man who wanted to get closer to his wife despite knowing that she was married... as if giving him no respect. Now, he regretted that he didn't punch that musician at least once, no, twice.

Ru Quan could see what Li Jie was attempting to do. Li Jie was trying to improve their relationship by annoying his wife with all the subtle courting. Man, he really didn't need anyone's help to feel jealous; he also didn't need to do a thing to express his dissatisfaction. He was too old for such schemes and little tricks that were being played.

As long as one looked up to Bing Shi with respect, he had no reason to be unreasonable. But if his wife requested assistance with getting rid of someone, he would be sure to fulfill her wish in his own way. As long as she got the results she wanted in her wish, he was free to do whatever to make it come true, right?

· · ──────── · ⊱❈⊰· ──────── · ·

Li Jie knocked at the door to the participant's waiting room. He didn't wait for a reply before he stepped inside the waiting room with an elegant composure. Primly, he returned the phone to Manager Ying with an air of satisfaction. His eyes immediately locked themselves on Silika Lin.

Li Jie really wasn't pursuing her. But when she said it was time for both of them to follow their own ambitions and stop contacting each other, he thought he would lose the opportunity to be a part of her world forever.

The rumors that she rejected an eligible bachelor didn't stray far from the truth. He stopped hiding the fact that he had quite a huge crush on her, and he was very blunt in admitting that he didn't care that his crush was unrequited. Him not caring about this, meant that he was very open about his one-sided interest in her in one of his interviews.

Li Jie always thought that she was somehow neglected by her husband... Lu Kai showed up on the movie set once, and then after that, he was always skipping each and every gathering that Silika attended. When did they even have time to meet each other? After work, she always went to her parent's house...