5.31 - CPR - The Sleepless Elite's Wife

"Aw, poor you," Bing Shi pinched Lu Kai's nose between her thumb and pointer. Wrapping her right hand around his neck, she gave him a rescue breath, blowing air into his mouth, puffing up his cheeks like a chipmunk's.

With a satisfied smile, Lu Kai intensified the kiss, allowing the rush of passion and desire to course through his veins. "Don't have too much fun without me," he murmured against her lips, his reluctance to pull away evident.

Eventually, he reluctantly broke the kiss and moved to pick up Su Luqin, while Bing Shi made her way back to Su Min's ward.

It wouldn't take long before Mo Luwei's people would notice that something was amiss.

On the way to the airport, Quin Yu picked up his phone to receive Lu Kai's call, "Stop by the Pujing hospital," he ordered his chauffeur.

· · ───────── · ⊱❈⊰· ───────── · ·

Li Jie held Su Min tightly in his hold, "Why are you torturing yourself?"

Su Min grasped his arm. She didn't want Mo Luwei to kill her child. "Senior Li... Take me somewhere where nobody can find me. He killed my father, now he wants to kill my child too."

"Are you willing to leave?" Seeing her resenting sneer, Li Jie stiffened. Caressing Su Min's cheek, he answered reassuringly, "I'll take you away at all costs."

"Senior Li..." Su Min looked at him in gratitude.

Creaaaak.

"Senior Li ♪♫, I'm baaack!" Bing Shi abruptly destroyed the intimate mood between them. As a crazy fan, how could she allow those two to be together?

She attempted to repair the creaky door, which could still be moved as usual but had lost its ability to lock securely, "Hm, for safety reasons, I think it would be better to let the door be as it is. Calling senior Li's bodyguard over wasn't a bad idea, but I don't think he'll be able to stop President Mo, or me, hehe."

"Wait for me," Li Jie stood up immediately, telling Su Min he had to take care of an urgent matter and that he would take her away the same night.

Reaching the door, he confronted Bing Shi, "You, I appreciate your support, but could you stop following me around? You are invading my privacy," his gaze darkened with frustration and seriousness.

Bing Shi avoided his gaze, "Is senior Li Jie speaking about yourself? I... I at least have a reason to like someone."

Following her gaze, Li Jie spotted Su Min. One would be more likely to be attracted to someone one had no chance with. He, out of all people, should have understood what Silika was going through the most. Unrequited love.

Shaking his head, he looked at Silika, "The man you hit a while ago... He's dangerous. You shouldn't have provoked him. Follow me."

He had no time to deal with this person and thought it was better to have this crazy fan by his side than let her roam out of his sight. What if Silika did something to Su Min out of jealousy?

"Yay!" Bing Shi jumped into the air cheerily and followed after Li Jie, "Dangerous? Isn't he ML's CEO? I have an acquaintance in the underworld... Shall we let them meet each other, to see who is more dangerous?"

· · ───────── · ⊱❈⊰· ───────── · ·

Quin Yu sneezed at the mention of him. Arriving at the underground garage, he noticed the familiar person. Wasn't that man the one who had been lurking around his woman lately? Why was he with Lu Kai's woman now? Cracking his knuckles, he had an inkling that someone was going to spill some blood today.