5.34 - Miscarried - The Sleepless Elite's Wife

╔════ Author's note ═════╗

Edited by Psycho S.

╚═══════════════════╝

The surprised Mo Luwei moved closer to Su Min, so close that his lips almost touched her cheek. His hot breath warmed her skin, but the close proximity didn't make her blush. She was waiting for the man to give her her due retribution.

"You bītch. You just miscarried, and you can't wait to sleep with me again, huh? Let me fulfill your desire then."

'I miscarried because of you,' Su Min would think as he forced her to lay upon the cleaned sheets that bore witness to her tears. 'Our baby died because of you,' His arms caged her body in, and with a muffled hum she was forced under his tyrannical sea.

Her weakening arms became tired of fiercely pushing against his towering frame

'My desire...' Su Min closed her eyes with defeat. The walls of her ward bore witness to her humiliation. 'Is to watch you die.'

Mo Luwei yanked at her arms with brute force. She let out a groan of distress as her frail frame crashed into his intimidating figure. She knew, without a doubt, after this, that her arms would bear his fingerprints like love-kissed bruises.

He trapped her close to his body, inching closer to her ears. His familiar breath –hot and heavy and everything she now resented and adored– so close to her ear made her quiver, "You have to repay your father's debt. From now on, for your own life, you better break off all contact with that Li Jie and be my slave."

She closed her eyes in defeat. Time and time again, when she thought she'd hated him the most, he proved to her that she could hate him even more.

Mo Luwei saw her silence and, with a twist of his lips, he carried on talking, "It's best if you move to my villa today. If you annoy Su Luqin, I'll make you suffer ten-fold! Believe it or not, I'll make Li Jie disappear from Pujing City forever if you try to ask him for help— Argh!"

Mo Luwei released his tightening grip on Su Min's arm with a sharp cry of shock. He whipped his head around to peer at the back as he held the back of his neck that twinged in pain.

"♪ Hupsieee ♪. Did that hurt?" Bing Shi mockingly asked with false care as she retreated her staff, "If you dare to do something to senior Li, believe it or not, I can make Mr Mo disappear from Pujing City forever too!"

'~ Take over ML's entertainment and paw yourself a few roles.'

'In the history of acting, give me the name of an actor who received recognition without setbacks?'

'None.'

'Gimme more setbaaaaaacks!'

She was just an inferior third-rate actress! Mo Luwei could destroy her whole career if he wanted to! Of course, being who he was, he did just that after he sent someone to investigate her background.

He blacklisted her. Nobody would dare to hire her again! Much to his frustration, however, most of her income came from her live streams and donations! Hm, later today, he'd need to hire some capable hackers and get someone to take over her parent's business!

Perhaps that would make her more inclined to stay out of his business!

Mo Luwei looked at Bing Shi with cold eyes. They were, much to her amusement, far less intense and intimidating than the cold looks the second male lead, Quin Yu, gave her during their first confrontation.

"Who the hell are you?!"

"President Mo... even with your poor memory, I'm surprised you've forgotten me so soon. I'm not one to flaunt my memory, but even my pea-sized brain can at least remember the deal I made last week," Bing Shi said with a flourish of her staff. After saying so, she'd used her staff to push Mo Luwei away from Su Min.