4.61 - Top Courtesan - Dangerous Angels

"Don't touch me with your filthy hands!" Cian Le snarled back, pulling her head away in protest. She was the type of person who feared nothing until it was too late to regret.

"Would you prefer being touched by other men?" Squeezing her cheeks harder, Bing Shi's other hand caressed the soft skin, her fingers tracing down Cian Le's neck and chest, even groping her breasts.

Bing Shi's whispers sent shivers down everyone's spine in the room, making them uncomfortable. The hairs on their necks stood on end. "How much hatred can such a small body hold? I wonder..." She began to remove Cian Le's clothes.

"Enough," Cheng Young stated in a threatening tone, disliking how everyone was ganging up on one person. Strangely, the scene reminded him of something unsettling.

"When it comes to people you can't afford to offend..." As other girls tried to block him, Bing Shi stared into Cian Le's dark eyes, her hand tracing lower. "Who takes the top spot?"

The experience was harrowing, and trembling in fear, Cian Le's terrified screams echoed throughout the room. "No... Go away! Someone save me! Please!"

"Who?" Bing Shi asked once more, pinching Cian Le's inner thighs.

"T-ian.... Tian S-hi," Cian Le stammered, almost breaking down.

[Mission success: Prevent Cian Le from ruining her life. +250p]

Never look down on the group's persuasive abilities. Tianshies did most of the things, while Bing Shi gave it a final blow.

'Ah, my angels are truly brilliant.'

Bing Shi clapped Cian Le's tear-stricken cheeks happily, "Ah, how adorable. Well, it's a part of my job to put up with people's bad behavior."

She made way for Cheng Young to rescue the girl on the ground while speaking to Cian Le, "Tianshies told me about your wish to be cared for by sir Cheng Young at least once. Now that he has become your knight in shining armor, you owe us a couple of thousands of Kangs."

"..."

"..."

"..."

Bing Shi placed her hands into a basin of water on the cabinet, washing her palms thoughtfully. "Cian Le must have been drunk even before arriving at Eliaros. How else can we explain her behavior? Ah, but it still gives her no excuse to mistreat me."

Searching for an explanation for Cian Le's actions, she blinked at the shocked stares directed at her, smiling back cutely, "Hehe."

"..."

"....."

"..." Sighing in relief, the Tianshies felt as if their heartstrings were pulled and tugged by this little puppeteer.

Not knowing what to think about the current situation, Cheng Young looked at the terrified Cian Le who was shaking on the floor, ignored by everyone except him, then back at the relaxed, Tian Shi.

Guilt-free, she was saying farewell to other angels. Tian Shi didn't need him in her life. That was a fact. His defense against the ice in her blood crumbled as she wicked away his body heat faster than a bitter, cold rain.

"Can you leave for a moment?" Bing Shi requested the girls. Noticing Cheng Young's heartbroken condition, she crouched next to him, both looking at the crying Cian Le in silence.

· · ───────── · ⊱❈⊰· ───────── · ·

After a while, Bing Shi instructed Cian Le to take the bed.

Given the cold floor, Cian Le followed her instructions obediently.

"How do I forget?" Cheng Young asked earnestly, his gaze shifting towards Cian Le. Should he bury himself in work? No matter what, his fiancée was out of the question. From the moment he first laid eyes on her, he had harbored a strong dislike.

Cian Le insulted others as she pleased, leaving her family to clean up her messes whenever she ventured beyond her mansion's walls, flaunting her status as a crown princess. Their personalities just didn't seem to align.

"I don't want to break your heart, but it's unavoidable. A broken heart happens." Bing Shi covered Cian Le with a blanket, giggling, "Forget? Who? Me? Shall I hit your head with my pole to get amnesia?"

"Is this how you cheer me up? I want back my money." A smile crept upon Cheng Young's lips. He didn't know when it happened, but his bright aura and smiles were no longer just a facade; they had become genuine.

It could be said that despite all the problems Cheng Young caused, she never truly gave up on him. It was as if she were his guardian angel, guiding him back on the right path, slowly healing his wounded soul.

[Hidden Quest: Gain Cheng Young's trust. +2000p]

Bing Shi looked at him in disbelief, "No way. Have you ever seen an angel that could save the world from destruction with empty pockets?"

"No," he replied, relieved that she had dropped the honorifics. Yes, she was definitely his guardian angel. Or perhaps Cian Le's?

"Me neither." Bing Shi handed Cian Le a handkerchief to wipe away the tears and snot. "That's why we need money."

Considering what she had accomplished in the past year, it was more likely that she was the guardian angel of the people in this world. He turned towards Bing Shi, eager to learn more about her. "Is that your childhood dream?"

"Not just a dream, it's my destiny," Bing Shi replied confidently, solidifying his belief in her.

"Can I win against him, whoever he might be?" Cheng Young tossed a pouch filled with gold coins in her direction, trying to secure her agreement. Despite her insistence that she was already committed, he had never seen her fiance from her original world, nor had he managed to unearth any information about him.

Cheng Young chanted in his mind, 'The secret to happiness is low expectations. The secret to happiness is low expectations. The secret...'

When he reached the point where he expected nothing between them, she surprised him a few times, surpassing his expectations, only to shatter them when he asked for more than she could offer. In this manner, she had played with him for a whole year, exhausting his mind and body in every possible way.

Bing Shi caught the money pouch with laughter, "He hates my occupation, so having an opportunity to take it out on my patrons would be his utmost pleasure."

"His name?"

"Xuan Mu. Ah, I need to hurry," she said, standing up and rushing towards the exit, waving at him as she closed the doors, "Bye-bye ♪♫."

"..." She responded promptly, without a moment's hesitation. As one girl after another entered the room to clean up the mess, he reached for the wine bottle on the table and took a hefty gulp, "Who is the top courtesan in Eliaros?"

"We are!" They all called out, wanting to protect Nile from this dangerous man.

"..." Cheng Young took another gulp. Who was Xuan Mu? And why did he expect Tian Shi's man to be the leader of Black Sky, Ru Quan? Their goals were the exact opposite. One sought war while the other sought peace.