5.10 - Aoi Hong's mission - The Sleepless Elite's Wife

Aoi Hong's mission was to overthrow the female lead.

{It's your job to find a way out. Why would I need you if I could deal with it alone?}

{"The difficulty of this mission is too much! Nobody can win against the female lead!"}

{Deal with it.}

{"I want a change of systems!"'}

{The system disconnected.}

Aoi Hong didn't know where all the courage came from, but she walked fearlessly towards this world's villain who was the only one who could stand the ground against the male lead and female lead. She needed his help, "The contract. Are you certain you won't fall in love with anyone?"

"Do you perhaps want to be contracted?" Amused, Quin Yu stood up and walked towards her, touching the buttons of her shirt, he stared at her pure and clear eyes as if she was a cattle that didn't know it was about to be slaughtered and eaten whole, "Countless women tried. What makes you think you're special?"

"With a contract, I can get anything except one thing, right? I promise I won't ever ask for love," Aoi Hong took a step back and placed her palm on her chest, making an oath, "If I ever do, I'll jump out of a plane in mid-air!"

"Do you know who I am?" Quin Yu showed a bit of interest. He lifted her chin, pinching it hard, his penetrating eyes made the girl shiver, "The world I live in isn't suited for little girls like you."

"I'm twenty-two, I'm no longer a little girl," Aoi Hong lifted her chin higher, her eyes watering from the pain. She scoffed fearlessly, "Your world? I won't believe it until I see it for myself!"

Did this girl openly look for death? She was the most intriguing female Quin Yu had ever met, "Lu Kai, what do you think?"

Lu Kai's back was against them as he walked to the bar up front, asking the bartender for iced lemon water, "She is...interesting."

Lu Kai was offered a flight for free, so why not socialize a bit? He had to clap to that girl's luck. Quin Yu's decision to have a conversation with a nosy stranger was beyond odd. Even a world-famous celebrity would have a hard time catching Quin Yu's attention.

It was probably because Aoi Hong oozed out the Mary Virgin aura, for whom having sēx meant two people sleeping with each other on the bed with their clothes intact. With today's access to the internet, she was a very rare species of girl. Growing up in a hospital, the books she could read were limited to children's fairy tales and old shoujo mangas. (Xuan Mu made up a fake past for the god's soul.)

Quin Yu pointed in Lu Kai's direction as he curled Aoi Hong's hair around his finger, "Little ugly duckling. Try your luck with another virgin."

He looked at her bare face without any make-up and checked her wrinkled dress uniform up and down. It looked as if she had never worn such a thing before. "You don't match my high standards... you're not beautiful enough."

Lu Kai's tastes in women inclined toward obedient, good girls with a pragmatic mindset. Those were only his preferences because his eyes could only see Xue Bi; a woman whom he couldn't describe with mere words. That was why Quin Yu asked for his opinion about Aoi Hong, who could be considered Lu Kai's type.

Quin Yu's tastes were the exact opposite, such as hard-to-tame women of considerable power and beauty, like celebrities and businesswomen.

{Side quest: Kick Quin Yu in the crotch +30p. Time limit: 5min.}

Lu Kai side-glanced at the upcoming scene. To let Quin Yu know, he was already taken by another woman.

"Just you see! You're the one who doesn't match my standards!" Aoi Hong suddenly kicked Quin Yu in his family jewels. She never knew she had the guts to hit such a dangerous man, but the system gave her the courage to do things she would never consider before. "It... It was my purpose to look unappealing! So... so you won't fall for me too quickly!"