Ragini nods. Janaki and Shekhar leaves. Soon Prit comes holding a plate with few snacks.

“Di!” he calls her.

She immediately stands up and hugs him.

“Di is everything fine?” He asks worried.

She nods yes breaking the hug. He makes her sit on the chair and sits on another chair.

“Ma said you want me to meet you.” He says feeding her.

She nods.

“Wanted to meet you before the rituals start.” She says.

“You are worried?” He asks looking at her.

Both the friends smile listening him. They always have adored him as a brother. He is the best brother one could get.

“Hmm…” Ragini just hmms not looking at him.

He side hugs her.

“It’s okay.” He could say only that as he is also controlling his emotions.

His phone rings. He looks at her helplessly.

“You go. I am fine.” Ragini says assuring him.

He nods and goes from there.

On the other side he is sitting on a chair all ready with his Panche and Kanduva. His forehead adored with Kalyanam thilak and his right cheek with kajal dot. Excited of the new beginning he is going to start. Dwiti is with him talking non stop.

“Yes jiju.” Prit says moving towards him as he was the one who called him.

Laksh makes him sit beside him.

“Prit is she fine? Is she crying?” he asks worried.

Prit looks at him with smile. He shakes his head as no.

“Yes she is emotional but isn’t crying.” Prit says.

“I told you bhai Mr. Cute will take care of her.” Dwiti says holding Prit’s hand.

Prit smiles side hugging her. Laksh smiles at them.

“Laksh beta!” they hear Ap's voice.

Prit immediately leaves her and stands a bit distance from her. Laksh chuckles silently. Ap enters the room.

“You are ready. My handsome beta.” She does the sign of taking buri nazar.

“Just one thing is left.” She says.

All the three look at her questioningly.

“Without Basikam it does not give the complete look of Groom.” Ap says taking basikam from the table.

(The thread that is tied to Groom's head is called as Basikam)

(Thank You Chai and Sam for the image 😂😂)