133

We spent the next couple days nursing me back to health. Luckily I was almost fully back to health now, since Mia and I were going to a dress fitting for Kat's wedding.

"Ready to go, flower girl?" I asked Mia as she came skipping down the stairs. "Ready!" She yelled as I grabbed my keys. "Alright, hey babe?!" I called out to Colby who was in the nursery with Olivia. "Yeah?!" He called out and poked his head out of the room.

"We're going to the dress appointment." I said as he nodded. "Come here." He said as I giggled and walked down the hall. "Yes?" I asked and stopped in front of him. "Just wanted a kiss." He said as I giggled and leaned in to kiss him.

"You're a dork." I whispered as he kissed my forehead. "Yep. Go have fun being all sexy and shit." He said as I rolled my eyes and looked into the room where Olivia was standing up in her crib giggling. "Bye, Olivia!" I said then blew her a kiss and walked away.

"Let's go, sweet girl." I said then grabbed her hand. "I'm so excited to try my dress on!" Mia said as we walked out to the car.

"Yeah? Are you excited to see Kitty in her wedding dress?" I asked and got in the car. "Yeah! She's so pretty!" She said as I grinned. "Yeah she is." I said with a giggle.

We drove to the dress boutique then went inside, "Hey guys!" Kat squealed happily as she hugged me. "How are you feeling?" She asked as I smiled, "Better! How are you feeling, Ms. Bride?" I asked as she leaned down to hug Mia.

"I'm so excited!! I can't believe this is the last fitting before the wedding." She said as Tara and Devyn came running up.

"I can't believe it. This is going to be so fun!" I said then looked down at Mia. She was looking at all of the dresses with wonder in her eyes.

"Do you think they're pretty?" I asked and crouched down to be at her level as Tara and Devyn started talking to Kat.

We were waiting for all of the other bridesmaids to show up so we could get started. I didn't know the other bridesmaids all that well since Kat knew them from touring her music and from before she met me. I usually just hung around Tara and Devyn when we were doing bridesmaids stuff.

"Yeah...I wanna try them on." Mia said as I giggled. "How about you can try mine on when we get home?" I asked as she nodded. "Okay!" She said with a big smile as I kissed her curls.

Once all of the bridemaids were here we went into the back room. Kat was going to try her dress on first then we were all going to do ours.

"Does this bring back memories to when you got married?" Tara asked as I pulled Mia into my lap. "Yeah, a little bit. It's weird having the roles be reversed." I said with a laugh as Kat walked out wearing her dress.

It was a mermaid style dress with a train behind it, exentuating her curves in all the right places.

She looked gorgeous.

We all awed as Kat twirled happily. I was excited to see Sam's reaction when she walked down the aisle. I knew he would tear up, because Sam was head over heals in love with Kat.

They were honestly the sweetest couple.

Once Kat had approved that her dress was perfect we moved on. Mia and I were next to try our dresses on, since I was the maid of honor and she was the flower girl.

Kat went with a pale blue and gold theme so my dress was a pale blue floor length gown which was fitted in the bodice but flowed down loosely since it was a beach wedding and she didn't want us to look too formal.

Mia's dress was a darker blue which matched the bridesmaids, but hers was knee length and tulle, making her look like a cupcake.