100

"Mommy what are we doing next?" Mia asked as I shrugged, "I'm not sure! What do you want to do next?" I asked as she shrugged. "Dunno." She said as I looked at Colby.

He was talking to Olivia, and pointing towards the water where the pigs were. I took a second and melted at how great of a dad he was. He would do anything for our girls, even if he knew it would hurt him.

I would never get over how lucky I was to have him.

"How about we go to the aquarium?" I asked and handed Mia a juice box. "YES." She said then took a sip of her juice. "Hey babe?" I yelled towards Colby causing him to look over, "what's up?" He asked as Mia squealed and brought her hands to her mouth.

"Can we go to the aquarium?" She asked sweetly as Colby grinned at us, "of course we can, this little one has never been to one." He said and bounced Olivia on his hip as she giggled.

"Let's go to the aquarium then!" I decided then started to collect our stuff.

We stayed on the island and swam with the pigs for a little while longer before it was time for us to go back to the mainland.

"Are you excited to go to the aquarium?" I asked Olivia as she looked up at me with a blank expression, "no?" I asked and pouted my lip out at her. She giggled then reached up and grabbed my lip holding it in her hand as I laughed.

"I've been caught!" I said as Mia started to laugh loudly, "Sissy! That's mommy, not a fish!" She said as she bounced on Colby's laugh with glee written all over her face.

"Mommy is a catch though." Colby said as I rolled my eyes playfully and took Olivia's hand, removing it from my lip.

When we got back to the mainland we packed the car up and made our way to the aquarium. I was really excited to be able to bring Olivia here since she loved the water just as much as Mia did.

"Okay, sissy. This is the coolest thing ever! We get to see big fishies and little fishies and dolphins!" Mia said as we made our to the ticket counter.

"Do you remember swimming with dolphins?" Colby asked as Olivia rested her head on his shoulder. "Not really. I still have my little Boba though!" Mia said as I scooped her up and had her sit on my hip.

"You were pretty young, but you loved Boba so much." I said as she smiled, " I love dolphins." She said simply as Colby got our tickets.

"Should we get a stroller for Olivia?" I asked Colby as he hiked the diaper bag on his free shoulder. "Nah, I'll just hold her. I love carrying this little angel." He said and kissed her cheek causing her to giggle.

"We can switch off at some point if you want." I said and set Mia down on her feet, then took her hand. "Can we go to the dolphins first?" Mia asked as I nodded, "Yep! That's this way." I said and pointed in the direction we were supposed to go in.

We walked around for a while stopping at every exhibit so Mia could say hi to eat and every fish. "Hi fishy! Hi fishy! Hi fishy! Oh! Hi fishy!" She said as she excitedly pointed to every single one of the small minnows in the little tank we were looking at.

"Do you think she'll ever get bored?" I asked Colby with a smirk as he bounced Olivia on his hip while she slowly fell asleep with her thumb in her mouth.

"Nope." He said and looked down at Mia who was still talking to each fish. I couldn't help but giggle at how adorable she was.

She had such a big heart that she wanted to make sure every little fish in the building was spoken to.

"Alright, I said hi to all of them! Let's go." Mia said then took my hand. "We are almost to the dolphins are you excited?" I asked as she smiled up at me.