42

A/n: I'm sorry

"What are you doing here!?" Michelle yelled as she ran towards Stephanie, enveloping her in a hug.

I felt like I was going to throw up.

"We wanted to surprise you." Stephanie said as I looked at Colby as his jaw clenched. "We?" Michelle asked as I picked at my dress anxiously. "Yeah, my boyfriend and I!" Stephanie said with a smile as she brushed her hair behind her ear.

"Oh! The guy you met the last time you were here?" Michelle asked as the front door opened, "yeah, we have some news for you guys." She said as a guy walked into the kitchen.

Holy shit.

"Mom, Dan, meet Jason." She said as the urge to throw up grew stronger. I felt Colby tense up next to me as Jason smirked and looked at me. "Oh hey Cora. Long time no see." He said as I tried to swallow the bile that was climbing up my throat.

I took a step back as my dad looked at me with confusion, "are you okay, squirt? You look like you're going to be sick." He said as I nodded, "excuse me." I whispered then calmly turned around so I could go to the bathroom.

As soon as I was out of sight I ran down the hallway and slammed the bathroom door open so I could throw up. How the fuck did this happen?

Stephanie and Jason?

What the actual fuck.

I felt sick.

"Hey, I've got you." Colby said as he held my hair back while I threw up some more. "What are they doing here?" I sobbed out as I brought my shaking hand to my mouth.

"I'm going to kill him." Colby said as I shook my head, "you'll scare the girls...oh my god! The girls. I don't want either of them near the girls. Don't let him touch them." I said and started to hyperventilate as his jaw clenched.

"He won't go near them. Sam and Kat are with them now. They'll protect them...maybe we need to go home. I can't have them near you girls." He said as I frowned, "but Christmas.." I whispered feeling my heart break into a million pieces.

I was feeling the happiest I have felt in a while before they showed up.

It wasn't fair. Why couldn't I just be happy?

"Cor? Are you okay?" Dad asked as he lightly knocked on the door. "Daddy." I whispered as he came in. "I'm sorry, squirt..If I knew she was going to be here I wouldn't hav-" he started as I shook my head.

"It's not your fault." I mumbled as Colby rubbed my back gently, "it's not her that I'm scared of...it's her boyfriend." I said as he looked at me with confusion.

"You know him?" Dad asked as I nodded, "he tried to rape me." I whispered as Colby tensed up with anger.

"What?" My dad asked with a hint of rage in his tone. "The night Colby and I met..at that party he tried to rape me. Colby stopped him before he could do anything....he tried it again a couple months later...then he tried to hurt me when I was pregnant with Mia." I explained as his face hardened.

"Stay here." Dad growled and stormed out of the bathroom as I turned to Colby. "Please go get the girls." I begged as he nodded, "let's just go to the living room where everyone else is." He said as I nodded and stood up shakily.

I couldn't believe this was actually happening right now, like what dream universe was I in?

Colby held my waist tightly as we walked to the living room. As soon as I saw Mia playing with Sam and Olivia sleeping in Kat's arms I felt a sense of relief.