96

"IT'S MY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYY!" Mia screamed as she came running into our room.

"Are you sure? I thought it was last week." Colby mumbled as I leaned up and rubbed my eyes. "Yep, definitely last week." I said as Mia huffed, "Stop it!" She pouted as I chuckled.

"We're just kidding sweetheart, come here." I said and opened my arms so she could jump into bed with us.

She giggled then got in bed with us. "We need Olivia." Colby said as Mia snuggled into me. "Go get sissy." Mia said as he stretched then nodded, "okay, princess." He said then left the room.

"So. How does it feel to be 7? Do you feel older?" I asked as she nodded, "my back hurts I'm a grandma now." She said and looked up at me as I rolled my eyes playfully.

"You're so old, I'm afraid you'll turn to dust." I said as she laughed, "no, that's daddy." Mia said as Colby came into the room with Olivia in his arms.

"What about me?" He asked as I snorted. "You're so old you're gonna blow away in the wind." I said as Mia hid her face in my chest. 

"I'm not even that old!" Colby said with a laugh. "Are you really going to argue with the birthday girl?" I asked as Mia laughed, "yeah!" She agreed as she glared at Colby playfully. "Nope. Wouldn't dream of it." He said and got in bed with us.

We cuddled in bed for a while as we decided what Mia wanted to do today.

"What would you like for breakfast, sweet girl?" I asked as she giggled, "cake." She said as I scrunched my nose, "pancakes?" I asked as she shook her head, "no! Cake!" She said and clapped her hands together.

"What kind of cake?" Colby asked as I ran my fingers through her curls. "Dunno." She said and shrugged. "Well we can go to the store and pick one out." He said as Mia bounced up and down happily, "Okay! Let's go!" She said then jumped out of bed.

We all got ready, putting our swimsuits on under our clothes so we wouldn't have to change later.

When we got to the store we took Mia to the little bakery section. "Okay, princess. Whatever you want." Colby said as Mia smiled widely and looked at the case of cakes.

"This one!" She said then pointed to the red velvet one, causing Colby to laugh. "That one?" He asked as Mia nodded. "Yup!" She said as Colby pulled it out of the case.

"You're sure THAT'S the one you want?" I asked, hoping she would change her mind. "She's sure." Colby said and stuck his tongue out at me.

I glared at him then mouthed, "no sex" causing him to chuckle and shake his head. "It looks so YUMMY!" Mia said as Colby lowered the cake down so she could see it better.

"Is there anything else you want while we are here?" I asked as she rolled her eyes. "Icecream, duh." She said as I held my ands up in defense. "Right, my bad." I said then took her hand and led her towards the icecream section.

Mia picked out an icecream flavor as Olivia pulled on my hair happily. "Maybe if you're lucky you can try some icecream." I said and kissed Olivia's cheek as Colby grabbed the icecream Mia picked.

She ended up wanting a peanut butter chocolate icecream which actually worked in my favor. We also got a little thing of plain vanilla so Olivia could try some.

"Okay, anything else?" Colby asked as I took Mia's hand again. "Nope! Let's go SWIMMMM!" She said then jumped up and down. "Okay crazy, let's go."

We checked out then went back to the room so we could eat our cake for breakfast. Mia made me eat a slice of the red velvet cake even though I hated the frosting.