139

"Mommyyyyyyyy!" Mia yelled as she jumped on me, waking me up. "Hmmm hi, sweetie." I said and rubbed my eyes as she jumped on Colby. "Daddyyyyyy!" She yelled as Colby groaned. "Where's the snooze button on this thing?" Colby asked as he pulled Mia down so she could lay with us.

"I wanna swim!" Mia said as I opened my eyes. "Is that how we ask for things now?" I asked as she frowned. "Can I please go swimming?" She asked as I nodded. "That's better, um...we need to eat breakfast first, then I guess we can go swimming." I said and smacked Colby's chest.

"Get up." I said then tried to roll out of bed, "Is that how we ask for things now?" Colby asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist, keeping me in the bed.

"Can you PLEASE get up? Now." I asked as he chuckled. "Close enough. We'll meet you in the kitchen, Mia." Colby said then let go of my waist so I could actually get out of bed. "Okay!" Mia yelled then ran out of the room.

"Do we have any plans until the rehearsal dinner?" I asked as I stretched. "I don't think so, we'll have to talk to the guys though." Colby said as I bent down to grab my bathing suit and a romper.

"Sounds good." I said then turned around, "will you braid my hair?" I asked as he grinned. "I'd love to." He said as I smiled and turned away so I could get changed.

I put my bathing suit and looked in the mirror. I looked at my scar and traced my finger along it. Colby was right, my body did the most amazing thing, it gave me my two beautiful daughters. I shouldn't be insecure about that.

I pulled my romper on then brushed my teeth and went back into the bedroom. "I started the postmates order, my phone is in the kitchen. Pick what you want." Colby said then kissed my cheek before going into the bathroom.

I grabbed two hair ties then went to the kitchen, "Good morning, Cor." Devyn said as she handed me Colby's phone. "Good morning!" I said as I looked around the room.

Mia and Corey were talking about something that I couldn't even begin to understand, Jake was grabbing himself some water and Tara was bouncing Olivia on her hip.

"I can't believe you guys are all awake right now." I said then ruffled Mia's hair as I typed in my order. "I know, maybe we really are growing up." Jake said as I shrugged. "You still act like a 15 year old Jake,don't worry." I said and scrunched my nose at him.

"Mommy, will you tell Coco that he's WRONG." Mia huffed as I took Olivia from Tara. "You're wrong, Corey." I said then pinched Olivia's cheek as she mumbled gibberish.

"You don't even know what we were talking about!" Corey said as I shrugged, "I don't care either, did everyone put in food?" I asked causing everyone to hum in approval. "Great." I said then put the food in.

Colby came into the kitchen a couple minutes later wearing swim trunks and no shirt. I grinned as he came behind me and ran his fingers through my hair. "Still want me to braid it?" He asked quietly as Olivia stood up on my lap. "Please." I said with a grin.

Colby braided my hair as we waited for our food to get to the house. It felt really good to be surrounded by all of our friends again. It amazed me that were all still such great friends, not that I would ever not want to be friends with them, I just knew people grew apart the older they got.

Our breakfast eventually came, so we ate our food and just enjoyed each others company.

As soon as we finished breakfast Mia begged us to let her go in the pool. It killed me how much she loved the water, considering colby and I weren't that into swimming.

"Mommy, watch!" Mia said then ducked under the water, swimming like a mermaid. "Wow! So good!" I said as Colby got in with Olivia. "Can sissy try?!" Mia asked as I shook my head, "No, sissy is too little. She needs to stay above the water." Colby explained as Olivia slapped the water with her hands.

"Jay can try it though, right Jay?" I asked Jake as he chuckled. "Yeah, I can be a mermaid." He said then went under and mimicked Mia's movements. "He's bad at that." Mia said then swam away so she could hang out with Corey.

We swam pretty much all day, or at least until it was time to get ready for Sam and Kat's rehearsal dinner.

"Alright Mia, hit the showers." I said as I carried Olivia out of the bathroom. "Okay!" She said then skipped into the bathroom. I smiled to myself then carried Olivia to the girls room so I could put her in her little yellow dress.

"You're such a pretty girl." I said and tickled her tummy as she giggled loudly. "Don't tell daddy but I think you get it from me." I said as Colby walked in.

"Don't tell daddy what?" Colby asked as I turned around. I felt my jaw drop as I took in his appearance. He was wearing black dress pants and a black and white dress shirt, looking hot as ever.

"Yeah, I've still got it." Colby said and brushed his shoulders cockily. "Whatever, I'm gonna get dressed." I said then handed Olivia off to him.

As I walked out of the room, Colby blew air onto Olivia's belly causing her to giggle loudly.

When I got to the bedroom I grabbed the dress I was going to wear, it was a fitted light blue dress with spaghetti straps and a plunging neckline. I paired it with a pair of black heals and my locket.

I pulled my hair out of the braids they were in then fluffed it out, before curling some of the pieces to give it more volume.

"Babe? Are you ready?" Colby asked as I finished putting my makeup on. "Yep!" I said then opened the bathroom door.

"Damn." Colby said as he looked me up and down. "Yep, I still got it." I said and brushed my shoulders off. "Mommy! Look at my dress!" Mia said and gestured to her pink dress. "You look very pretty, sweetie." I said then grabbed my purse. "Okay, let's go." I said then led the way.

Sam and Kat were getting married on the beach which was going to be absolutely beautiful, they already had the chairs set up for the event since we were on a private beach that they rented.

Kat was talking to her mom about something when she looked up, "oh my god! Hi guys.. oh I'm so excited." She said and ran over to us. "You look beautiful, Kat." I said and gave her a hug.

She was wearing a tight white dress with silver heals and a little tiara with a veil on it. "Thank you!! Sam is getting Josh changed then we are gonna start okay?" Kat asked asked as I bounced Olivia on my hip. "Sounds good, we'll be over here." I said then jutted my thumb to where the others were.

"Daddy, do you know when I get to wear my pretty dress?" Mia asked as Colby nodded, "Yep. Tomorrow." He said as she nodded. "I'm really excited." She said then looked up at Sam as he walked over with Josh in his arms.

"Hey, Sammy." I said and gave him a hug as he smiled. "Hey, Cor." He said as Mia giggled and jumped up and down, "Sammy! Sammy! Do you like my dress?" Mia asked as Sam handed Josh off to Corey who was going to carry him down the aisle.

"I love your dress!" Sam said then crouched down to be eye level with her. "Thanks for being a part of the wedding, kid." He said as she giggled, "you're welcome." She said as Sam stood up straight.

As soon as everything was situated we all lined up so we could rehearse. Luckily Kat's mom was here so she could watch Olivia while we did the rehearsal.

Mia was the first one to go down the aisle so Sam helped her find her way since he was standing at the alter. As the bridesmaids and groomsmen started their walks down the aisle I looked over at Colby.

"Promise you won't let me eat shit, okay?" I asked and linked my arm through his. "Wouldn't dream of it." He said then kissed my head. We walked down the aisle together then parted ways so we could stand on our respective sides.

Colby stuck his tongue at me as I scrunched my nose. Kat and her dad walked down the aisle which gave me chills. It was so surreal seeing my best friend walking down the aisle to get married.

And I was beyond happy for them.