78

A/N: you know what time it is, and you know the drill by now. This is a smut chapter, Enjoy! Skip if you want to idc.

We didn't talk about the situation anymore on the drive home. Instead Colby would goofily sing one direction songs to me, trying to get me to laugh. I could tell he wanted me to feel better, but didn't want to force it out of me.

I honestly was feeling so much better after the appointment though. For the first time this whole week I thought I would make it out alive on the other side of this.

I felt like I was going to be okay.

When we got home though, I could feel the sexual tension fill the air. I knew Colby wouldn't force himself upon me, but I felt like I needed to at least try to do this. I wanted to see how it would make me feel.

"I'm gonna shower." I said quietly as he nodded, "okay, I'll see you in a minute." He said as I walked to the bathroom. I got undressed and looked in the mirror.

I cringed at the bruises that were still riddling my skin, even if they were mostly faded at this point.

I just didn't feel beautiful.

Maybe having sex with Colby was a bad idea today. I felt like I wasn't going to be ready for it.

He won't push you if you don't want to.

I knew that. I knew he would understand, that's what made him so great.

I shook my head then got in the steaming shower, letting the water relax me to the point where I didn't care about anything anymore.

A few minutes later I heard the shower door open and close causing me to cringe, "shh, it's just me." Colby whispered and brushed my hair from my neck so he could place a small kiss on the back of it. I tensed up against his touch, causing him to pull away.

"It's okay, baby girl. You're okay." He said and grabbed the shampoo from my hand and squirted some in his palm, before gently massaging it into my scalp.

I closed my eyes as he moved his hands slowly through my hair, giving me a sense of comfort. I rolled my head back and let him take the shower head down and rinse my hair out.

Once it was fully rinsed I reached over for his shampoo and put some in my hand, repeating the process on him. I kept my eyes locked on his as I slowly massaged the shampoo into his scalp.

"You're beautiful." He said quietly as I smiled slightly, "I don't feel beautiful." I said and grabbed the shower head, then rinsed his hair out as he closed his eyes.

As soon as it was rinsed out he grabbed the shower head and put it back on the holder, "you're the most beautiful person I've ever laid my eyes on. Every inch." He said and kissed my shoulder, "is beautiful." He said and trailed quick kisses down my arms.

"Every freckle. Every stretch mark. Every dimple. Is absolutely stunning." He said while placing gentle kisses all over my body.

He pulled away and looked at me with so much love in his eyes as he admired my body like it was the most beautiful piece of artwork. "I love you." He said quietly as he grabbed the loofah and body wash. "I love you, too." I whispered as the nerves went away.

The air was electric as he brought the soapy loofa to my skin, turning me around so my back was facing him.

"I don't want you to be scared. I want to prove to you that your body is a work of art. The most beautiful canvas, that only one person can touch." He said and kissed my shoulder blade as he wrapped his arms around me, bringing the loofa to my breasts.