31

"Okay Mia, are you going to be good for Kitty and Sammy?" Colby asked as we pulled up to the traphouse with the car packed up with all of things the girls would need for a night.

"Yeah! I'll help them with sissy too." Mia said as I grinned. "Trust me, they'll need it." I said with a laugh and got out of the car. I took the whole car seat out just in case they wanted to go somewhere with the girls, then slung one of their bags over my shoulder.

I had full faith that Sam and Kat could do this, but I also didn't know if they really knew how hard it could be.

When we got to the front door Devyn answered it, "Sam! Kat! They're here!" She called out as Mia ran into the and into Corey's arms, "you need to stop growing!" He exclaimed as Colby and carried the stuff into the house. "Coco, have you met Olivia?" She asked and gestured to the sleeping baby.

"I've met her, have you?" He asked as Sam and Kat came downstairs. I chuckled and turned away from the riveting conversation that was Corey and Mia just blabbering to eachother.

"Are you ready for this?" Colby asked as he handed Sam the freezer bag full of milk and snacks for Mia. "Are you ever really ready to be a parent?" He asked as I laughed, "no." Colby and I said at the same time.

We stayed there and went over the instructions as best as we could then left shortly after.

Christmas was just around the corner and we hadn't even started shopping yet since I was too pregnant to really shop before Olivia was born, and I've been either recovering or with Mia and Olivia since.

I was grateful to have family and friends around to watch them from time to time because we would never get anything done.

"It's kinda nice being kid-less ." Colby said with a laugh as he took my hand in his while we walked down the aisles of target. "Yeah, it feels like old times." I said feeling the memories come back to me of us when we were just dating. We were so young and care free.

Now we had so much to worry about, not that we weren't still carefree at times, it was just different.

"I don't know if I've told you this lately, but I'm glad I married you." Colby said and squeezed my hand as I laughed. "You tell me all the time, and I agree. I'm glad I married you too." I said as we got to the toy aisle.

We spent the next couple hours picking out as many presents as we could. We were definitely spoiling our girls but they deserved it.

"Now what?" Colby asked as we got back in the car, "food. For sure." I said as he grinned, "wanna go somewhere fancy?" He asked as I giggled, "yeah." I said as he took my hand and drove us home.

When we got home we unpacked the car and hid all of the presents to be wrapped later, then started getting ready. "You better pick something out that's easy to take off." Colby said lowly as I sifted through my dresses.

"Relax, Brock. I actually want to get to dinner." I said as he grabbed my waist and spun me around. "Okay, but tonight you're all mine." He said then kissed me so passionately that I had to clench my legs together.

I melted against him and wrapped my arms around his neck as he pulled my hips to his with so much force he almost lifted me off the ground. I thought about just saying fuck it and miss dinner, but didn't even have the chance to react on it.

Colby pulled away quickly with a smirk then walked away as if he didn't just entirely rock my world. "Get dressed." He said then walked towards the bathroom.

I huffed out a breath then turned towards my dresses. I decided on a black dress that went to my midthigh and threw on a black lace bodysuit under it, since I knew exactly what was going to happen when we got home.