97

We let the girls swim for a little before the sugar rush finally wore off. "Ready for a nap, kid?" I asked as Colby handed me Olivia. "Mhm." She mumbled as she rested her head on Colby's chest.

"Well let's get you a little nap, then we can get hibachi how about that?" I asked as she nodded, with her eyes closed.

When we got to the room Colby brought Mia to bed. Olivia was still pretty awake which meant giving her a bath wasn't as bad as yesterday. She was definitely ready for a nap though by the end of the bath, so I took her to bed soon after.

As soon as both the girls were in bed I went back to the bedroom and laid down while Colby showered. I scrolled through my phone while I waited for him to come out.

I went through all the photos I took of the girls and Colby at the pool today causing me to smile. I loved that I was living in a time where we could have all of our memories at the tip of our fingers.

"What are you smiling at?" Colby asked as he came in the room with his towel hanging lowly on his hips. "These pictures I took today." I said and showed him a couple of them. "God, I love those girls." He said with a smile as I sighed.

"We really got lucky, Brock." I said as he nodded, "we really did." He agreed then kissed me. "I seriously can't believe I was giving birth to Mia 7 years ago today." I said with a sigh as he got dressed.

"I know. She's basically an adult at this point." He said as I shook my head. "Don't say that. It makes me sad." I said as he crawled into bed with me.

"I know, I was just joking. She's still so small, plus Olivia is still a little bean." He said as I shivered remembering that creepy guy from earlier complementing her.

"Woah, are you okay?" Colby asked as I nodded, "yeah, just thought about that guy from earlier." I said and rested my head on his chest.

"What did he say to you?" He asked a little aggressively. "Nothing really bad, he just said Olivia was cute, then he said I looked good in red which kinda freaked me out. I don't know, maybe I'm just sensitive." I said as he tightened his grip on me.

"I don't blame you, especially after what happened to you. I don't think we should separate again. I don't like you being alone." He said as I nodded, "why can't people just leave me alone?" I asked as I chewed on my lip.

"Because you're hot as fuck. Unfortunately people think they can touch what's not theirs and they think they can be gross just because their men. It's fucked up." He said and kissed my head. "Don't they see the ring on my finger, though? Like I'm happily married, can't people just leave me alone?" I asked and twisted my wedding ring.

"They'll leave you alone as long as I'm around. I wont let them touch you." He said as I nodded. "I love you." I said as he kissed my head again. "I love you, too. I'm sorry creepy men can't even let you relax in the Bahamas. It's ridiculous." He said as I chuckled, "yeah, but like you said..I'm hot as fuck." I said as I looked up at him.

"And you're mine." He said lowly then kissed me passionately causing me to clench my legs together. He smirked into the kiss then pulled away. "Damn baby girl, you want me that bad?" He asked as I rolled my eyes and got out of bed.

"Shut up." I grumbled then walked into the bathroom so I could shower.

By the time I was done showering the girls were up from their naps. "Mommy, can I pick your outfit for dinner?" Mia asked as I came into the bedroom with a towel wrapped around myself. "Sure, sweetie." I said and sat on the bed as Colby played with Olivia.

"Hmmm okay." Mia said and went through my suitcase before she picked out a yellow sundress. "PERFECT!" She squealed as I giggled, "are you going to wear yellow also?" I asked as she handed me the dress.