110

You know the drill. Smut. Enjoy.

"Where are we going?" I asked as Colby chuckled. "Home." He said then squeezed my thigh again. "You wanted me to get changed into lingerie just to go drop the girls off at my dad's?" I asked with a laugh as he slapped my inner thigh.

"Are you questioning me?" He asked as I shook my head. "No, daddy." I said immediately feeling the mood in the air shift.

He wasn't wasting any time.

I could feel the heat rising in my belly as we pulled into the driveway. "Go to the bedroom." He said then unlocked the door for me. I nodded then scurried off to the bedroom.

I pulled off my shirt and pants, leaving me in just my lingerie. I didn't know where he wanted me so I just stood there with my hands folded in front of me.

Colby came in a couple minutes later, pulling his shirt off. "You're so fucking beautiful." He said under his breath as he came over and put his hands on my hips.

"Thank you." I whispered as he brought his lips to mine, wrapping his hands around my ass so he could grope me. I moaned into his mouth as he pulled me closer to him. He kissed me for a minute before pulling away and walking to the bed.

I watched him, clenching my legs together as the heat in my belly rose.

"Come here." He said as I nodded, "yes daddy." I said and straddled his hips. "Are you getting wet for me baby girl?" He asked as I rolled my hips, grinding against him. "Yes, daddy. I want you so bad, daddy." I said as he smacked my ass. "Good. Because when I'm done with you, you won't be able to walk." He said causing me to shiver.

I didn't even have time to think before he was lifting me up and throwing me onto the bed. I gasped as he pinned my arms above my head forcefully. "I'm gonna miss you, ya know." He said then lowered his head to my neck causing me to moan.

"Oh my god." I moaned out as he sucked on my neck, definitely giving me a hickey. He didn't waste any time as he ravenously kissed down my body, leaving no inch untouched.

"This needs to come off." He said and pointed to the dark green body suit he had bought me. He let his hands trail down to my belly button where he caught the fabric and ripped it open, exposing my naked body. "That's better." He growled then slid down and lowered his head to my heat with no warning.

I gasped and clutched the sheets above my head as he worked at me with his tongue. "Hmmm you taste so fucking good." He mumbled then wrapped his arms around my thighs so he could pull me into him more.

"Oh, fuck! Daddyyyy." I moaned out as he grinned and thrusted two fingers into me. "FUCK!" I screamed and writhed under him. "Patience baby girl. We have a long day today." He growled then sucked my clit into his mouth.

I screamed as he curled his fingers, causing me to trembled. "Please daddy!! Please please! Fuck!!!" I screamed as he pulled me into him even more, "Cum." He commanded as I released into his mouth, screaming and kicking my legs out as the pleasure flooded through me.

"Good little slut." He said and pulled away from me, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. "I'm not done with you yet." He said then unbuttoned his jeans. "I know, daddy. I know." I said and bit my lip as I watched him rubbed himself.

"Touch yourself." He said as I nodded and brought my fingers to my still sensitive core causing me to twitch slightly as I rubbed my clit.

"Oh fuck baby...you're so fucking hot." He said as he jerked himself off. "Come fuck me daddy." I moaned out as his jaw clenched. "I don't think you're ready." He said as I nodded, "I'm ready daddy. Please fuck me daddy." I begged as I rubbed my clit, feeling myself shaking with pleasure.

"If you say so." He growled then hovered over me kissing me passionately as he lined himself up with my entrance. I gasped as he rammed into me, giving me to time to adjust.

"Moan for me." He demanded as I let out a guttural moan, "FUCK DADDY." I screamed out as he plowed into me. He grabbed my neck, choking me as he thrusted into me deeply and repeatedly causing me to scream out in pleasure. "Oooohhhh fuck me, Daddy. You're so fucking good, daddy." I moaned out, which only egged him on more.

He gripped my hips tightly and plowed into me sending me into overdrive. "Cum for me baby girl, cum for me." He demanded as I let myself let go, feeling my orgasm rip through me with so much force that I completely blacked out.

Colby thrusted into me, until his movements got sloppy. He then pulled out of me and rubbed himself as he came all over my stomach.

As soon as he came he flopped over next to me trying to catch his breath. "Come here." He whispered and opened his arms as I snuggled into him. "You're so good baby. So fucking good." Colby whispered as he kissed my head.

"You're not too bad yourself." I said as he chuckled, "we're not done yet baby girl." He said as I shivered. "Get cleaned up." He said then got out of bed. I nodded then went to go shower.

When I got out of the shower Colby as standing in the closet. "We're going to dinner. Dress nice. Also wear this." He said then tossed me another set of lingerie and a small box. "What's this?" I asked and held up the box.

"You'll see." He said then winked and walked out. I chuckled and grabbed my tightest dress for him. I put on the new set of red lingerie then opened the little box. I couldn't help the laugh that left my mouth as I looked down at the little vibrator that was in the box.

This man was going to kill me.

I just shook my head then put the vibrator into my panties, then slipped the dress on. I curled my long hair then did my makeup and slid on my thigh high boots.

"Damn you're sexy." Colby said lowly as I smiled at him. "Thank you, baby." I said quietly and brushed my hair behind my ear. "You're wearing everything?" He asked and raised his brows as I nodded.

"Yes. Everything." I said as he smirked, "Good girl, let's go." He said then put his hand on my lower back, leading me out of the room.

Colby drove us to the restaurant, holding my thigh tightly as I became hyperaware of the vibrator in my panties.

This dinner was going to be interesting.

When we got to the restaurant, Colby pulled out his phone and started typing something in. I watched him for just a second until I gasped, feeling the vibrator turn on. "Be good." He said lowly then got out of the car.

I tried to catch my breath as the pleasure coursed through my body. I sat in the car until Colby opened my door and helped me get out. "Thank you." I said quietly as he grinned and put his hand in my lower back, leading me into the restaurant.

"Reservation for Brock." Colby said as I smiled blankly at the hostess. I felt my core shaking slightly as Colby wrapped his arm around my waist, caressing my hip.

"Here you go, your waitress will be out soon." The hostess said as Colby pulled my chair out for me.
I sat down, which only made me quiver more from the vibrations that filled my body.

"You're so fucking sexy." Colby said as I chewed my lip. "Thank you." I said and grabbed my napkin, putting it on my lap. Colby went on his phone, then turned up the vibrations causing me to wimper slightly. "Be a good girl." He said quietly as the waitress came over.

"Hey, can I get you something to drink?" She asked as I looked up. "Water please." I said trying to keep my voice level. "She'll also have merlot, right baby?" Colby asked as I nodded. "Yes." I said as my core quivered. "Alright, and for you?" The waitress asked as Colby changed the setting on my vibrator causing me to flinch.

"I'll have merlot also." He said as she nodded. "Okay, I'll be right back with those." She said with a smile then walked away.

As soon as she walked away I wimpered and moaned slightly as my eyes rolled back. "That feel good, baby?" Colby asked lowly as I nodded. "Yes, daddy." I whispered as my body shook. "We're just getting started." He said lowly as a shiver ran down my spine.

Holy shit.