45

"Happy Birthday Grandpa." I said and kissed Colby's cheek as he groaned, "shut up." He grumbled as he rubbed his eyes. "Okay, cranky." I said and started to get up. "Nooooo." Colby groaned and pulled me back into the bed making me laugh.

"Thank you." He said and tightened his arms around me. "How does it feel being all old and shit?" I asked as he kissed my head. "I'll show you how it feels later." He mumbled as I chuckled, "heh, we'll see." I said as Mia came running in.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!" Mia screamed as she jumped on top of us. "Thank you, princess. Come here." He said and opened his arms so she could snuggle in on his other side. "This doesn't feel right without Olivia." I said and started to get up. "You better come right back." Colby said as I stretched, "of course." I said then went to go get Olivia.

When I got to the nursery Olivia was happily cooing and kicking in her crib, "hello sweet pea." I said and reached down to pull her into my arms. "Are you going to wish daddy a happy birthday?" I asked and bounced her as she reached up and pulled my hair.

"Let's go." I said and danced out of the room and back to the bedroom. "Yeah, mommy let me lick the spoon and everything." Mia explained to Colby as I came back into the room.

"Mommy is the best isn't she?" Colby asked as I laid down next to him again with Olivia on my chest. "She is! I love mommy." Mia said as I smiled and rubbed Olivia's back. "I love you too, Mia. Now what should we make daddy for breakfast?" I asked as Colby tightened his arms around us.

"I just want to lay with my girls right now." He said and brought his hand around to rest on Olivia's back. Athena even jumped up onto the bed to join us, making the family cuddle session complete.

We ended up laying there for most of the morning. I'm convinced the only reason we got up was because Olivia needed to be changed. Although, we also needed to get ready for Colby's party.

"Do you need help mommy?" Mia asked as I changed Olivia's diaper, "actually yeah, can you pick out an all blue outfit for sissy?" I asked as she giggled, "yeah!" She yelled then ran to the little dresser that had Olivia's clothes in it. There weren't many blue options so Mia went with a blue footed onesie that had white stripes and a blue bow.

"Good enough for me." I said and took it from her, "can I pick my outfit?" She asked as I laughed, "sure, but remember it has to be all blue." I said as she nodded, "got it!" She yelled then ran out of the room. I shook my head with a laugh as I got Olivia changed.

"You said I need to wear all blue?" Colby asked and peaked his head into the nursery. "All blue, but this little girl is cheating a little bit by wearing white stripes." I said and pulled Olivia up into my arms.

"I might have to cheat a little bit too, I can't have my little girl being isolated like that." Colby said as we walked back to the bedroom.

"As long as you're only cheating on what clothes you're wearing, that's fine with me." I said as he shook his head, "Sounds good." He said then went into the closet and got dressed.

We was wearing black jeans and his blue and white givenchy sweater, "you're barely wearing blue." I said with a laugh as he came out. "I don't wear blue jeans, I look like an idiot in them." Colby defended as I handed him Olivia. "I think you look good in anything." I said then kissed him as Mia came running into the room.

She was wearing her Elsa halloween costume from a couple years ago, which was blue but not what I would have picked. I looked at all three of them
And laughed at their blue but also not blue outfits. "I've lost control." I said with a laugh then walked into the closet.

"I'm gonna make us some lunch!" Colby called out as I nodded, "okay!" I yelled then sifted through my clothes. I decided on a baby blue long sleeve shirt, with a short blue velvet dress with spaghetti straps over top it. I paired it with thigh high black boots and called it a day.