125

It felt good to wake up in Colby's arms. In fact it felt so good that I didn't want to leave his arms ever again.

"Good morning, baby girl." Colby said as I looked up at him. "Good morning." I whispered as he kissed my forehead. "Do you have to film today?" I asked as he shook his head, "I'm all yours." He said causing me to grin.

"Perfect, let's go see if the girls are up." I said then got out of bed, stretching. "You're really fucking hot, you know that right?" He asked and got out of bed.

"Yep." I said then shook my ass and winked at him before skipping over to my suitcase. I pulled out my outfit then went into the bathroom so I could shower as Colby went to see if the girls were up.

I quickly showered then threw my hair into some braids and got dressed.

Today we were taking the girls sight seeing, which was exciting considering how curious Mia was about literally everything.

When I walked out to the main area of the hotel room, Mia was sitting on the couch eating a muffin as Colby was dancing around with Olivia in his arms.

I smiled at the sight for a second before walking in, "mommy!" Mia exclaimed as Colby turned to look at me. "Damn." He whispered as he traced my body with his eyes.

I rolled my eyes dramatically then walked up to Mia, "Good morning, sweet girl. Are you excited for the day?" I asked and kissed her head as she giggled, "yep! Daddy said we're gonna see the pea!" She said as I walked up to Olivia and kissed her head.

"No, Mia. Not the pea, the bean." Colby said as I took Olivia from him and bounced her on my hip. "I like the pea better." She said then took a bite of her muffin. "What else are we doing?" I asked and sat down so I could feed Olivia.

"Well, Kat said she wanted to go to Navy Pier so we're gonna go there and play some games, maybe ride some rides." Colby explained as I nodded with a smile.

"That sounds fun." I said as Colby grabbed me a plate of food. "Yeah, then tomorrow Jake and Corey wanted to take the girls to Shedd Aquarium." He said quietly as a chill ran down my spine.

"Sounds fun." I said quietly and ran my fingers through Olivia's hair.

We enjoyed breakfast together then got ready for the day. Colby showered as I went to get the girls ready.

"Mommy, why aren't you and daddy going to the aquarium with us?" Mia asked as I got Olivia dressed and ready, "hmmm well mommy and daddy haven't seen eachother in a while so we are going to go on a little date." I explained as she frowned.

"Why can't we come?" She asked as I shrugged, "I mean, I guess you could come but it's gonna be super boring, but I guess I could tell CoCo and Jay that you don't want to see all the fishies and dolphins and you would rather sit around and be boring with us." I said with a dramatic sigh.

"No! I wanna see the fishies!" Mia exclaimed as I grabbed my phone, pretending to type. "Dear, CoCo and Jay. Amelia decided she doesn't want to see the fishies and the dolphins with you-" I started as she screamed and jump up, trying to grab my phone.

"Mommy stop!! I wanna see the fishies with them!" Mia yelled as Olivia giggled at how silly she was being. "She would rather stay here with boring old daddy and I." I sighed out as Mia screamed, "mommy stop!" She yelled as Colby came in.

"What's going on?" He asked as I turned the phone towards Mia so she could see the blank screen. "That was mean mommy." She said with a deadpan expression. "I'm just messing with you sweetheart. You are still gonna go to the aquarium." I said and crouched down, grabbing her face so I could kiss it.