67

It was such a fun getaway, but now it was time for us to go home.

It was a bittersweet feeling, because I never wanted it to end but I also wanted to see the girls.

"Thank you for taking me here...I really loved it." I said as Colby and I packed our stuff up. "I'm glad you loved it. Happy Anniversary, baby." He said and kissed me, "Happy Anniversary." I said quietly then sighed and looked around.

"I'll miss you beautiful cabin." I said with a frown as we grabbed our bags. "We'll come back one day and bring the girls." Colby said as went out to the car. "I'll hold you to that." I said and pointed to him.

"Do you think our flight will be delayed?" I asked as I looked up at the snowy sky. "Hopefully not, I'm ready to be home." He said and took my bag so he could put it in the car for me. "Yeah, it's only been like two days and I miss the girls so much." I said and got in the car.

Colby kept both hands on the wheel as he drove carefully. I think he was a little nervous to drive in the snow, but he was doing a great job.

When we got to the airport I started to feel even more excited about going home.

We returned the rental car and got through security fairly fast, which left us with a lot of time to walk around.

"I might need a tea." I said and looked at the Starbucks we were walking passed, "oh yeah? We can make that happen." Colby said as he started walking towards it.

"Colby! Cora!" Someone yelled causing me to jump. I felt Colby tense next to me slightly as we turned to see a teenage girl walking up to us. "Hey!" He said as I smiled at the girl. "Sorry, I don't mean to bother you guys, I just wanted to say you're so brave, Cora." She said as I looked at her with confusion.

"I'm what?" I asked with confusion lacing my voice. "I saw the video, you are so brave." She repeated causing me to look up at Colby. His eyes widened ever so slightly as he smiled at the girl, "she is pretty brave...what's your name?" He asked as my thought ran rampant.

What video was she talking about? The video we made like 6 years ago about Stephanie? When I explained what I had been through?

That had to be it.

"Jessie." She said with a warm smile. "It's nice to meet you Jessie, are you from here or were you just visiting?" Colby asked and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"I'm from here, I'm going to Florida for a week, I really should go so I don't miss my flight...but can I get a picture?" She asked as I grinned, "I'll take it for you." I said and reached for her phone, "okay, I want one with you too, you're my inspiration." She said as my heart swelled.

"Oh..okay." I said feeling a little emotional. Colby hugged Jessie as I snapped a couple pictures of them. I used to really be afraid of the fans but now I felt so comfortable and happy around them.

Most of them were really the sweetest.

After I took her picture with Colby we switched so that Colby could take our picture. "Thank you so much!" Jessie said then skipped off.

"What was that about?" I asked as Colby chewed his lip, "let's get you that tea." He said, ignoring the question as I nodded suspiciously.

I ended up getting a raspberry tea and Colby got a hot chocolate. "Are you just not going to tell me what's going on? I know you know." I said as we walked to our gate.

"Cor..." Colby said as I stopped walking. "Just tell me, have we not learned that I'm a big girl and can handle being told things?" I asked and crossed my arms over my chest.