Chapter 12: The Trip Back

Start from the beginning

"Uni please

"Uni please. I only got a .5 increase so I'm a 0.5." Said Alex.

Alex stepped in front of the monitor as the others saw and approved his makeover.

"Anyways what were you all discussing while I was busy?" Asked Alex.

"Well, turns out that when Kunsil and the other Alex went to the graveyard, things went bad. Alex Õ went missing and Kunsil was forced to retreat. Right now we're setting up a retrieval team of four to rescue him." Said Histoire.

"So far we've gotten two people in already. Uzume and Nepgear. All we need know is two others and we'll be set." Said Noire.

Once she said that, Alex and Uni looked at one another and nodded before intertwining their fingers and raising their hands together.

"I, Alex Mustang..." Started Alex.

"And I, Lastation CPU Candidate Uni..." Said Uni.

"Both volunteer to be in the retrieval sqaud." Said both Alex and Uni at the same time.

It was a LONG while since the two got to team up together on a mission so obviously they weren't gonna pass up this golden opportunity to team up once more.

Noire was gonna question if Uni was absolutely sure abour going but after remembering the events at the ferry, and remembering how long Uni's relationship with Alex has been, she knew her sister's life was safe in his hands to she immediately dropped it.

Histoire smiled and returned to speaking. "Very well then. Our retrieval squad is set and will compromise of Alex Mustang, Uni, Uzume Tennouboshi, and Nepgear. Any objections?"

No one gave any objections at all making the team official.

"Alex. You'll be appointed as the squad leader. Are you sure your ready for this role? Asked Histoire.

Alex himself had never been to the graveyard and had only seen pictures of it and heard stories of the goddesses' experiences there.

Though, it would be a new experience for him and Alex rarely avoided the chance at a new experience.

So with that, he smiled and made his decision.

"Very well. I'll agree to be the squad leader." Said Alex.

Histoire nodded. "This meeting turned out to be a success. Your four meet up at the graveyard's entrance in a few hours once your done prepping whatever is neccessary. With that, I bid a farewell. Good luck you guys."

With that, the meeting ended as Uni walked to prepare in her room as Alex walked back to the elevator heading back to his apartment room to prepare.

As he was heading down, he got a single text message from Kunsil.

Kunsil: Don't do anything rash kid. Your the squad leader. Make sure you keep the team in control.

Alex chuckled but appreciate his concern as he replied back.

Alex: Don't worry man. You can trsut me.

[

TimeSkip: 1 Hour Later]

Outside the entrance of the graveyard, Alex had driven himself and Uni on his motorcycle over to the entrance.

The two waited there for a few minites until Orange Heart and Purple Sister appeared from the sky and landed, transforming back into Uzume and Nepgear.

The four looked at each other as Uni turned to Alex. "Any encouraging words before we head in leader?"

Alex chuckled at this.

"Remember, we're only here to rescue my other self. Aside from that, anything goes. Just don't get too out of hand alright?"

The team of four all did hands in the middle before finally entering the graveyard.

Chapter 12: End