Chapter 10: Grim Beginnings

Start from the beginning

"It's cause Uzume said so!" Cheerfully said the now HDD Uzume.

'SHE'S A CPU!?' Was the only thing Alex could think of as suddenly HDD Uzume took flight and flew off towards Planeptune with Alex in tow.

[Elsewhere]

Location:

Background Music:

Background Music:

After quite the lenghty walk, Alex Õ and Kunsil had finally arrived at the grim and dark Gamindustri Graveyard.

True to the reports, monsters basically crawled around every inch of the land ahead, yet, they moved slowly and precise, like they were in control of something

"Man. It's been a long time since I've been here." Said Alex Õ.

"You've been here before?" Asked Kunsil.

"Well, technically yes but not in this dimension. It was in another version of HyperDimension."

"I see. Well, could you guide me around the place? This is my first time being here." Admitted Kunsil.

"There, isn't really anyway to guide you here. Place is just broken pipes, and old empty wastelands. Just avoid the monsters and let's get a closer look at that tower in the center."

Alex Õ pointed out to the tall tower as Kunsil nodded.

Using what very little cover they add, the two were able to get a little closer to the tower and had a good vantage point to see the tower in full detail.

Kunsil pulled out binoculars and began to inspect the tower for anything unusual.

The tower itself was already unusual with its odd design but clearly something from this tower could cause this.

Alex Õ and Kunsil both felt somethijg dark stirring within or near the tower.

As Kunsil continued to inspect the building, Alex Õ noticed something shine out of the corner of his eye.

"Kunsil. Keep looking at the tower for anything. I'm gonna inspect the area."

Kunsil simpky nodded his head and continued to look as Alex Õ continued to walk to the bright object.

Once he stood in front of it, he saw just a pure white Share Crystal randomly hovering above the ground.

Alex Õ knew better than to touch or grab the crystal, so thankfully he eventually turned to walk away.

Unfortunately, it was too late as the crystal's glow became blinding as Alex Õ's vision went blurry, until it came back.

Background Music Stops Here

Alex Õ looked around and saw he was on a purple quartz hallway and tons of monsters in a line of either side.

Unfortunately Alex Õ was immediately pinned down to the floor by another beast that, instead of trying to maul him to death, just stayed on top of him.

'The control is definitely stronger in here.' Thought Alex Õ as he heard footsteps approach him from ahead.

Soon he saw black boots stop in front of him as the figure kneeled down and picked up his head by his hair anf Alex Õ was know staring at the face of Kurome.

'So, this is Kurome of this dimension. T-This is odd. She has no HDD that I can sense, yet, she somehow seems more menacing. Wait, that purple sword she's holding. What the hell kind of sinister energy is it giving off?' Thought Alex Õ nothing Gehaburn on Kurome's back.

Kurome noticed this and smirked.

"Nice sword ain't it? Been looking for this bad boy forever once I broke my seal. Now, it's time to exterminate the mass known as society, after first eliminating all the CPUs." Said Kurome.

"M-Man. That's quite the sick plan you got there. Ya sure it'll go through?" Asked Alex Õ with a playful smirk.

Kurome merely scoffed at his remark. "I already have gone through with it. You see, with me in control of the tower and monsters, I'm able to sense who enters and leaves this place. You entered here being accompanied Nilsil, The Unseen Arrow, or as he's called by nowadays, Kunsil. You however, had an intresting aura. So, once you were within proximity of the decoy crystal, the moment you were sent here, the crystal shattered and sent a shockwave that only the beasts could pick up as an order to surround and attack Kunsil. As for you."

The beast akin with three others turned Alex Õ over onto his back and held him down as Kurome got closer and kneeled above him.

"Let's see what can make you tick."

[Back With Kunsil]

He didn't know what just happened.

One second he was looking for any cluse to the monster infestation then suddenly he's surrounded and doing his damn best to hold them off.

Kunsil had killed a decent amount of beasts but it was obvious that he wouldn't last much longer.

At the rate this was going, they were going to tear him apart.

'Dammit! I gotta escape! But where the hell is that other Alex!?'

Kunsil could've easily escaped moments ago however he couldn't just leave his assigned partner behind to defend himself.

However the longer this went on, the more likely two lives would've been lost instead of potentially one

So, much to his regret, Kunsil shape shifted into a crow and immediately flew off to safery with one thing in mind.

'I'm sorry Alex. I swear we'll be back for you.'

Chapter 10: End