"Lay down. All the way." He demanded as my heart started to race, noticing a candle in his hand. I did what I was told and laid all the way back as he lit the candle. "Do I have to tie you up?" He asked as I shook my head. "You'll be a good girl?" He asked as I nodded feverishly, feeling my core aching intensely.

He came up and forced my hands above my head and looked down at me, "keep them there." He said then lowered himself down, kissing my neck passionately causing me to moan and roll my head back.

He kissed down my neck and to my collar bone, until he reached my bra strap. I watched as he pulled away and lifted my lower back up so he could pull my bra off in one swift motion.

He grinned and admired my naked breasts, then lowered his mouth to one of them. I moaned loudly into the gag as he pinched my nipple with his teeth.

"Shh." He said then smacked my other breast causing me to gasp from the sudden pain. I nodded and clenched my jaw onto the ball a little tighter.

"Don't make me warn you again." He growled then lowered himself down again, letting his tongue circle my nipple as he massaged the other breast, pinching my nipple with his index finger and thumb.

It took everything in me to not scream out in pleasure as he brought his hand to my heat, smacking it gently, then feeling the wetness from the outside of my panties.

"Mmmm. You're wet for daddy huh?" He asked as he kissed down my belly and to the top of my panties. I nodded and gasped as he lowered himself down and licked through the lace of my panties. "You taste so good." He said then kissed from my core to the top of my panties causing me to squirm under him.

"Bad." He said then twisted my lower body and smacked my ass hard causing me to whine into the gag. "That was your final warning." He said then stood up and grabbed some rope and the candle.

He blew the candle out then set it on my nightstand so he could tie my wrists to the bed frame. I could feel my lower body shaking as he grabbed the candle again.

He looked me in the eyes, then slowly poured the hot wax onto my abdomen causing me to scream out in pleasure. Colby grinned as he held eye contact with me.

"Fuck, you're so sexy." He said and rubbed himself as I wiggled against the restraints, feeling my core ache for him. He watched me for another second before his eyes fully dilated.

"I need you." He growled and lowered his head to my heat, ripping my panties off with his teeth, almost as if he was a wild animal.

I gasped as he quickly lowered his head down again, finding my clit almost immediately and sucking on it. I gasped and pulled at the restraints as he reached up and smacked my breast while he licked and sucked at my very sensitive core.

He brought his free hand down, and inserted three fingers into me without warning causing me to hold back a scream as warmth filled my whole body.

"I want you to cum on my face." Colby said as he dripped the candle wax onto my lower stomach as he thrusted his fingers into me giving me a sense of euphoria.

I held back screams of pleasure as he pulled his fingers out and replaced them with his tongue, working at me as his nose rubbed at my clit. I couldn't hold back the screams anymore as my toes curled with pleasure.

I could feel myself unwraveling as the muscles in my abdomen clenched, causing Colby to my pull my hips so he couldn't bury himself into me even more as he licked me through my orgasm.

It felt like I had died and my soul was just watching as Colby pulled away, wiping the back of his hand against his mouth. "Good girl." He cooed and smoothed my hair down as I tried to catch my breath,  "I'm not done with you, though." He said lowly, then flipped me slightly so he could smack my ass.

He set the candle down then took the ball gag out of my mouth. "I want to hear you now." He said lowly as I moaned and gasped. "Yes, daddy." I whispered as he grinned. "Good girl." He cooed then lowered his lips to mine. I moaned into his mouth as our tongues danced against eachothers.

I squirmed ever so slightly as the heat rose in my belly again, and my core throbbed for him.

"Please daddy..I need you." I begged as he bit at the sensitivity part of my neck causing me to pull at my restraints. "Beg for me." He demanded as he reached for the condom.

"I need your rock hard cock, daddy. I need you so bad. I want you to fuck the shit out of me. Please daddy. I need you." I begged as he grinned down at me, his pupils fully dilated.

"Keep going." He said as he rubbed his cock, watching me squirm. "I want you so bad daddy. I'm gonna cum just watching you, please daddy. I want you to fuck me so hard, daddy." I begged as he grabbed the vibrator and clicked it on causing me to gasp and whimper.

"Please, daddy!! I need you!" I whimpered as he chuckled. "Okay, slut." He said lowly then brought his tip to my entrance causing me to gasp at the pleasure.

He brought the vibrator to my clit as he rammed himself into me causing me to scream in pleasure. "FUCK!" I screamed out, feeling myself unwravel again.

He held the vibrator to my clit as he pounded into me a couple times, grunting as he did so. "You're so fucking tight, baby." He grunted as I screamed in pleasure.

"Fuck me harder, daddy! " I screamed as he pounded into me more, causing my eyes to roll back and my jaw to fall open.

Colby grabbed both sides of my hips and pounded into me harder and faster as I screamed, losing control. "Can I cum, daddy?!" I screamed as he grunted and plowed into me.

"No." He said as I screamed and threw my head back as he forced my legs apart more.

We carried on like this for a while before Colby's movements got sloppier, "cum with me, baby girl. Cum now." He said as I screamed and pulled against the restraints.

The pleasure filled my body so much that I actually blacked out.

My hearing faded to nothing.

I felt high.

Before I knew it I was laying on Colby's chest, trying to catch my breath.

"You okay?" Colby asked as he combed his fingers through my hair. "I want you to fuck me like that all the time." I mumbled as he chuckled.

"Sure thing, baby girl." He said then kissed my head.

Sex with him managed to get better and better each time we did it.