{54}

Chapter {54}

Emrys Belle:

It's been two weeks since we brought our little Rory home, the adjustment from one child to two was a little challenging but Everleigh has been a huge help as well as Rose since we had been staying at the Mortimer residence just so the apartment could be ready for our new family of four to move back into.

"Ready to head back home?" Damon asked as he parked the car in his private garage.

"As ready as I'll ever be." I smiled at him.

I got Aj out of the car letting Damon take Aurora out. He has been besotted with his daughter since the minute she was born. I cannot take her away from him, I barely get to hold her! Aj has been taking up all my attention when I'm not feeding Aurora, his reaction to Rory is still quite shy but he never takes his eyes off her and always tells me when she is crying.

Walking back into the apartment felt weird. I hadn't been there for so long it almost felt foreign but seeing as Damon was back here, back at home with me, I felt a lot better and safer. I settled Aurora in her new room, I wanted it simple with a couple of pink accents and that's exactly what I got for her. Once I changed her I walked back into the living room where Aj and Damon were cuddled up on the sofa in front of a movie. I just stood there smiling at my two boys then looked down at my little princess and it all felt right.

I sat on the sofa beside them and placed my baby girl on my chest holding her up with my hand on her leg

I sat on the sofa beside them and placed my baby girl on my chest holding her up with my hand on her leg. With my free hand, I just started running it through Damon's hair making him lean more towards me and shuffling Aj so that he's more comfortable. We enjoyed our calm evening knowing that Aj's first day of school was coming, the months just flew by and now he will be entering his last year of kindergarten before big school.

I woke up the next morning to feed my little Rory and proceeded to get Aj ready for school

I woke up the next morning to feed my little Rory and proceeded to get Aj ready for school. Soon enough Damon was awake and stole my daughter from my arms while I was making some toast for Aj. Damon was so besotted with Aurora and always wanted to hold her and never put her down but I knew that he had a meeting with his dad and brothers today so leaving her behind would be extremely difficult for him since he has been with her every moment of the day. Not before long, it was time to take Aj and for Damon to leave so he took it upon himself to drop our son off while I stayed home with Aurora.