{20}

Chapter {20}

Damon Mortimer:

I've been finding things hard recently with everything that has been going on between Wolf and his shit, Emrys and the car chase and just the gang business in general since I have to take over for Wolf because of what has been going on with his wife's family and all that, it's catching up to me now.

Emrys has either been studying and having night lessons or been at the hospital working her little arse off every day. I barely get to see her anymore and I'm starting to feel as if she is avoiding me.

Aj goes to the daycare, I got to work and so does Rhys and it has been that routine for two days now. I still have no lead on who was chasing us and it has been getting on my nerves because I feel as if I can't protect my girlfriend and son.

I punched the bag, over and over again getting all this pent up frustration out of me. Alex was on my left doing some weights and Annora was fight training with uncle Ben in the far corner of the gym.

I liked coming to my parents' house to work out and see the littles, plus they had a much nicer and bigger gym with more equipment and I loved proving to my brothers that I was still the strongest and bigger brother. Although Annora isn't a frail little girl she was and could kick anyone's arse like it's no body's business, the total opposite of Amelia who wouldn't hurt a fly.

I was punching it so hard my knuckles started to bleed through the wraps I had on. Nevertheless, I continued punching until I was stopped by Alex that tackled me to the ground.

"Dude! What was that for?" I groaned and shoved him off me.

"You were about to break the fucking bag. You know how mum gets when one of us rip it," he argued, his blond hair falling over his eyes.

I huffed and got up giving him a hand to help him up too. I then walked over to the bench to get a drink and unwrap my hands to see the damage. Alex trailed behind me and copied my actions keeping a close eye on me.

"Will you stop being an annoying little brother and mind your own fucking business? Go bother Carter." I shoved him away from me.

"Where would be the fun in that?" he answered cheekily.

Sometimes I hate having so many siblings, specifically when they are as annoying as Wolf and Alexander.

"What has got you so worked up anyway?" he asked sitting down on the bench taking another drink of water.

"Nothing," I grumbled sitting down next to him.

I glanced his way as saw him smirking as if a light bulb had lit up in his mind.

"You haven't been having sex, haven't you. You're frustrated and the only way you can relieve the tension is by punching the living daylights out of the bag." he teased, a smirk at the corner of his lips.

"I am not sexually frustrated, thank you very much," I grumbled and placed the towel around my neck to dry the sweat off.

"Sure you aren't." he scoffed.

"Don't you have a booty call to attend to?" I wanted to change the subject so that I would not kill my little brother for being nosy and annoying.

"At least I have one while you're still struggling with your girlfriend," he shouted from over his shoulder as he ran away from me knowing that I would have killed him.

I threw the towel back on the bench knowing that mum will tell me off later for not putting it in the hamper but I decided to live life on the dangerous side and blame it on Alex when the time arises.