{31}

A/N before I start I wanted to give a big thank you to rainysam   for making this beautiful cover for Her Damon! I love it so much! xoxox Enjoy the chapter and please read the little note at the end of this chapter where I apologise profusely for being MIA.

Chapter {31}

Emrys Belle:

I woke up to an empty bed, well except for Aj who was still sound asleep, his head on my chest holding firmly onto my top with his teddy nestled into his neck. I sighed and ran my hand through my baby's hair.

It was clear that Damon had left and I knew why because he had a meeting with his brothers and father. I stayed in bed with Aj for a little longer, not wanting to wake him up. He just looked so adorable while he slept and I missed our cuddle sessions and I needed that contact with him.

He still had the wrench he got from Damon, I can't take it off him and every time I do he pulls a tantrum and gets really nervous afterwards so I just let him have it but not at daycare and he knows that now. I have had too many calls saying he was threatening other students with it again.

I decided to get out of bed with a still sleeping Aj in my arms letting him wake up slowly as I made myself a much-needed coffee. I liked having Damon at the apartment, I felt safe with him around and we just worked together. It's as if he gets me in the sense that when I get back tired from work he already has Aj ready for bed, fed and all that so that I don't have to do it. He has been a huge help and for that, I will be grateful to him but I like having my own time, moments like this morning just cuddling up to my baba, just the two of us and do things our way.

Aj had finally opened his eyes and looked quite confused about why he was in my arms in the kitchen but remained silent with a glare on his face, seemingly to ready to face this morning after the long night we had at the hospital.

Aj was a little more human after I got some food in him, his normal toast and some apple juice. I was happily munching on some berries I had gotten the other day when I got a message on my phone, the vibration making me jump out of my skin.

I reached over a little to get to my phone thinking it was a message from Damon telling me he will be over soon but it was something that I wished I had never received.

"I'm coming for you and my son," I whispered covering my mouth.

I rushed out of my chair at to the window, my eyes frantically scanning the streets until my eyes landed on his car. Of course, Jeremy would come in one of his fancy flash cars and I was thankful that he was alone and not with some of his mates. I quickly rushed back to the intercom and tried to deny him access but I was far too late.

I placed my ear against the door and hear the ding of the elevator. I put the lock on the door and ran to Aj who started to pick up on my fear and looked worried.

"What's going on mama?" he tilted his head to the side, gripping onto his blue car.

I got him out of his seat and knelt down to his level and gave him and a big hug before pulling away and holding him by his shoulders.

"I want you to listen to mummy very carefully okay baba?" I questioned but did not wait for an answer from him.

"You are going to take my phone and go hide in your best hiding spot. You know which one that is right? Like mummy showed you." I asked him to which he nodded, tear pricking his eyes as loud bangs could be heard on the door.

"I love you baba and remember you can't make any noise when we play hide and seek okay? No matter what you hear you stay hidden until I come and get you and only when I come and get you." he nodded a small tear leaving his eye, which I quickly wiped away.