{17}

Emrys Belle:

I put the keys in the door and push the door to my apartment open. With a heavy sigh, I drop my heavy bag off my shoulder and onto the floor. I glance towards the clock and see that it is almost midnight.

"Hey, Sunshine." I jumped at Damon's deep voice.

"Hey, I didn't think you would still be here, awake at least." I held back a chuckle and sat next to him on the sofa after I took my scarf and coat off.

I pulled my legs under my body and leaned against Damon's shoulder.

"I wouldn't leave you to come home and not have a cuddle before I leave." he kissed the top of my head as he wrapped his arms around me.

"If you are hungry, you have a plate of my mum's famous roast dinner waiting for you in the oven," Damon added as I got more comfortable.

"How was your day?" I enquired interested to see who my baby was.

Damon had been giving me updates during the day so that I would not rush back.

"It was eventful, lots of food involved. I bought him a leather jacket so that we could match if not he would not want to get dressed, he saw my mother again, she got him sugar high. I would like to add that my mother is terrifying so I could not stop her." he put his hands up in surrender but his arms were still touching me.

"You are silly, your mother is not scary, she is really sweet." I smiled up at him resting my chin on his chest.

"You won't be saying that when you see her mad." he pursed his lips like a drama queen before breaking out in a smile.

We continued to talk a little more before Damon forced me to go to bed to sleep since it came to the early hours of the morning.

"Night baby girl." Damon kissed my forehead before wrapping me up like a burrito.

"You can't leave now, it's late. Stay." I yawned and reached out for him.

He shook his head making his fluffy brown locks sway. He took his shoes and jeans off before turning back to me.

"T-shirt on? Or off?" he asked tugging at his shirt.

"Up to you." I blushed but I wanted it off.

He smirked and shrugged it off and slipped into bed next to me, unwrapping me from my burrito. He pulled me into his warm and acted as the big spoon protecting me from the dark shadows of the night.

-------------

I woke up to a warm bed, arms securely wrapped around me. I rolled over and was full blown laying of Damon. I didn't really care if I was or not but he didn't seem to mind as his arms tightened around me.

"Morning my Sunshine." I heard his hoarse voice whisper in my ear.

I blinked my eyes open and moved my head in an awkward position so that I could meet his eyes.

"Morning." I smiled and laid my head back down on his chest running my fingers over his curve of each of his tattoos.

Goosebumps erupted over his skin as I continued to trace his tattoos. We just stayed in bed until it was time for me to get out of bed and get ready for work. Damon left before Aj could wake up.

"I'm picking you up for lunch at my parents and you will have the rest of the day off." he pecked my lips, swinging his jacket off.

I caught his collar and brought him back down.

"First, you never told me I was going to meet your parents. And second I have work this afternoon and I am on the night shift." I told him.

He bent back down to kiss my lips.