{25}

Chapter {25]

Emrys Belle:

"Daddy! Look at me!" I yelled at the top of my voice as I twirled around getting dizzy.

"I'm looking my little dove," he yelled back putting his phone back to his ear once he was done turning his back to me.

I frowned not liking that he was not paying attention to me. I dusted my dress off and marched towards him only hearing bits of his conversation with the person on the other end and he did not seem very happy.

"I'm on it, Asher. Yeah. I'm just umm busy at the moment but I have made sure to keep an eye on their activities and nothing is out of order at the moment. I'll swing by the house later and take Everleigh out for lunch. I'll keep her and that baby safe don't you worry mate." he sighed giving me a small smile as he saw me walk towards him.

"Yeah, bye." he hung up the phone and slipped it back in his jeans pocket.

"You ok Daddy? Who is Eberly?" I questioned tilting my head to the side.

He smiled down at me and lifted me into his arms making a giggle erupt from my throat.

"Were you listening to me talking little dove? What did daddy say about that?" he teased bringing me back inside the house to sit on the sofa.

"I know daddy but you looked angry. I don't like angry daddy." I pouted and leaned my head onto his shoulder putting my little hand on his cheek getting my fingers pricked from the light stubble he had.

"Oh, darling you pay to close attention to details. You are too smart for your own good my little dove." he kissed the top of my head keeping me close to his chest.

We stayed cuddled on the sofa before it was time for me to go back home to mom. Daddy strapped me in his nice shiny black car that made a lot of noise when he made the engine roar.

"We are here dove." he sighed sadly watching me from the back seat of the car.

He took me in his arms and walked me to the door. I held on tightly to his neck feeling tears rise to my eyes.

"Sarah." daddy greeted mummy who was standing at the door with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Thanks for keeping her today Carter." mummy gave a tight smile to daddy and put her arms out for me to go to but I didn't want to go to mummy.

"No." I cried and held onto his neck tighter.

"Don't go daddy. Stay with me." I whined, tears streaming down my cheeks.

"I have to go to work my little dove. I will call tonight to wish you good night like every night okay? I promise." he hugged me tighter.

"I don't want you to go, Daddy. Stay with me." I cried again gripping his t-shirt in my little hands.

"Shhh, Dove. I'll always come back to you. You remember when I spoke about love?" he pulled his head back to look into my eyes keeping my focus on him as he wiped my tears away completely ignoring mummy.

"Yeah." I nodded waiting for him to continue.

"Well, the love I have for you is unbreakable. You are my baby girl, my daughter and I will always love you and come back to you little Dove. It's immortal, do you know what that means?" he asked.

"No daddy." I shook my head.

"It means it lasts forever and that's why I called you Emrys. Your name means immortal and that's what my love for you is my little dove," he whispered to me kissing my cheek.

"I love you, daddy." I kissed his cheek back, sniffing my tears away.

He gave me one last hug and handed me over to mummy. I stayed in her arms seeing daddy walk away back to his car, driving off into the afternoon.

Little did I know that that was the last time I would ever see him ever again.

________________________

Very short chapter but it just needed to end like this.

next chapter will make up for it!

What do you think about the link of the meaning of Emrys' name and Carter's love for his daughter? 

fave bits?

thoughts? Predictions?

I'll try and update this weekend for you all!

xoxox