{4}

A/N: I couldn't help myself! Here is another one but don't expect this to happen all the time because I know i'm amazing but my super powers can only do so much.

Emrys Belle:

"Mama. Mama."

"Mama up. "

I hear this little voice in my ear repeating the same words.

"Mama up. Late mama late." Once I realised what was going on I shot awake seeing my little head of blond hair by my bed.

"Morning baby." I cooed.

"Mama late." He said again pointing at the clock.

8:15. Shit, I'm hella late.

"Sugar," I said under my breath storming out of bed taking Aj under my arm and taking him to the kitchen for breakfast.

"Mama sugar. Oops." He knocked my phone off the night stand, repeating my twist on the swear word shit.

I leapt out of bed and took Aj under my arm, taking him to his room to get him ready. After that was done, I went to get dressed but just before that I got some toast done for my little man and parked him on my bedroom floor eating his toast with a plate while I got ready so that I could keep an eye on him.

I got my face cleaned and same for Aj, teeth brushed and bags ready and we were out the door by 8: 40.

I buckled Aj in the car seat and started the engine. I usually don't take my car very often because I like to walk and it's good for Aj to be in the fresh air, besides, his school isn't very far and the apartment is in the centre so I'm not far from the hospital too.

Of course, I had to get stuck in traffic.

And this is another reason why I don't take the car.

"Mama go fast. Broom broom." Aj cheered kicking his little legs around in excitement and rolling his toy car on the edge of the window.

"Mama can't drive fast now baby, there are too many cars. Mama will drive fast another time." I negotiated which seemed fine with him.

He loved when I speed down the roads, I love driving and I do miss the thrill of going full throttle but when you live in a big city like New-York, that dream slowly slips away.

After a while more, I blew out a breath, looking in my mirror to see if Aj was alright and he was just sitting there playing with his cars.

I smiled lightly before my daydream was interrupted by car honking. After what felt like forever I finally got Aj to nursery deciding to leave my car there because it was not worth going around again to get to the hospital, I would be faster if I walked. So I did.

I came in through the Emergency unit changing into my scrubs and white coat starting my round with my patients that were still in intensive care, making my way to the recovery unit.

There was a little bounce in my step as I made my way to the man's room that I had saved a few nights before. He was getting discharged today since doctor Ortega didn't want to transfer him to the other hospital in this city.