{33}

Chapter {33}

Emrys Belle:

"Aj mama told you to stop that." I sighed and looked across the table to see my son red from rage and looked me straight in the eyes and smashed his hand in his toast again.

"That's it. You are not having anything else. I have made you toast three times now. I'm taking it away." I concluded and took the plate away from him making him scream his lungs out and try to reach for my arm again to stop me.

"Mummy!" he cried.

"Aj, no. I asked you to stop and you did it anyway. I said that was enough and that I would take the food away." I sternly told him only making him cry further.

I took the plate and brought it back to the kitchen, binning the bread. We had been living with Damon for about a week now and I barely see him. It's like I'm living on my own with Aj but have upgraded apartment. Since that day Aj has been a lot more difficult, nothing is the same and it's getting to him. He no longer had his blue car and that makes my life a lot more difficult because that would occupy him and calm him. I tried getting him a new blue car but he hated it, I couldn't find the exact same one. I had to pull him out of daycare because the ladies couldn't control him and his temper.

I could still hear Aj's screams and sighed closing my eyes before taking in a deep breath and walking back into the dining room. I started wiping the table clean when Damon came in, supposedly hearing Aj's screams that I chose to now ignore.

"Hey, buddy. What's all the fuss about?" he asked Aj getting him out of his seat and into his arms.

Aj was now hiccuping, clear tears still running down his cheeks.

"I want toast." he whimpered in Damon's arms, wiping his cheeks with the back of his sleeves.

"We'll let's get you some toast then," Damon concluded.

"No Damon. I have made his three servings already and he has refused each of them. I said no more, that's too much waste and there is only so much toast I can eat. Besides he had a banana, yoghurt and some apple juice, he can wait until snack time." I put my cloth down and stacked the other plates together.

"But he wants toast, he needs his full breakfast," Damon argued.

I just gave him the look and he didn't continue the argument further. I was slowly running out of patience and I haven't even made it to work yet.

"But I want toast!" Aj complained once he was set back onto his feet by Damon.

"I said no more Aj," I told him.

I bent down to his level so that I could look at him in the eyes.

"I said no more because you were just playing around with the toast and not eating it. Do you understand that that is not nice behaviour?" I spoke in a softer voice this time not seeing the point to get angry again.

He did say anything and kept his arms crossed with a deep frown on his face. I pecked his cheek and stood back up knowing he wouldn't say anything further.

"Let's get you dressed baby. You are spending the day with daddy and Luke! That will be fun won't it?" I questioned but got no reply.

I gave a sad sigh and sunk my shoulders a little. Damon sensed my sadness but Aj has to understand that bad behaviour won't get him the things he wants in life.

"I'll get him dressed Sunshine. Go to work and when you get back dinner will be on the table and Aj in bed. We can have a cuddle and watch a movie. How does that sound?" Damon kissed my nose making me scrunch it.