{12}

Damon Mortimer:

"Jeremy!"

"Jeremy stop it!" she yelled catching the attention of the other man while keeping her arms out touching both of our chests to keep us separated.

"Who the fuck is he?" I growled out my blood boiling.

"Better yet, who the fuck are you." this Jeremy dude shot back wiping his bloody lip.

"Jeremy, how the hell did you find me?" Emrys gritted out.

"Your stepdad mentioned you were here for the weekend. Knowing you it wasn't difficult to know where you would end up," he spoke tenderly to her which angered me further.

"Jeremy why are you here," Em repeated herself and I could sense the hurt in her voice.

"I want you back Mimi." he tried to take her in his arms but like hell, if I was going to let that happen.

I sidestepped Rhys and shoved him away from her.

"Damon!" Rhys yelled and pulled me back by the arm knowing that I would strike again.

"Don't you fucking touch her." I seethed letting myself be pulled back because if not he would have ended with a bullet between his eyes and I do not want to kill someone in front of Aj.

"Oie idiot number one." Emrys pointed to the Jeremy dude and placed a hand on her hip.

"Leave me the hell alone. Get lost and while you are there go screw yourself and the bitch you left me at the altar for because you seemed to have enjoyed her company so much when I was getting ready to walk down the aisle all in white." she spat then she turned to me.

"Idiot number two, get in the car and make sure Aj is ok," she whispered the last part not seeming to want Jeremy to hear her.

"Sorry, who's Aj?" shit-faced asked taking a step toward the car making me take a protective step in the same direction.

I saw the colour drown from her face but quickly composed herself and stand tall.

"Don't you dare say his name you lying piece of shit. Get the hell away from my son and me." She warned one last time.

"Your son? I didn't realise you could create sperm and implant it in yourself and get pregnant." Jeremy sassed.

I saw her fists clench and unclench.

"Don't sass me, Jeremy. And don't act a fool, you knew I was pregnant and you still screwed me over. For the last time, get lost and leave me the hell alone or I'm gonna get idiot number two to kill you, and you know damn well that I am one to keep a promise, unlike you." she clapped back before walking back to the car getting ready to get in.

"You haven't changed a bit, Mimi. I'll see you soon princess." Jeremy smirked and walked off shoving his hands in his pockets.

I was fuming, Emrys was fuming and Aj was still upset about his car which made Rhys and I upset on top of our anger. The drive back to Rhys' childhood home was tense and silent.

Emrys shook her anger off and slapped a smile on her face and put on a brave front for Aj.

She parked the car and got out to get Aj out and dashed to the door ignoring me.

I walked after her wanting to talk to her about what happened. I was still raging and I needed a breather if not I would do something I regretted.

Mia was sat on the floor on one of the air mattresses stuffing her face with the leftover pizza watching god knows what on the laptop.