{9}

A/N: just to say for those who got confused in the last chapter about Aj getting upset when his mum did not give a magic kiss to Damon was because in his mind (Aj's mind) he know's his mum's a doctor and saves people so if she does not complete the 'routine' of healing than it doesn't work, she hasn't saved them. That's why he was persistent that she kissed Damon better so that he could be fixed completely. Hope this clears the air! xoxox

Damon Mortimer: ( as requested!)

I was all giddy today and very excited. It was finally Thursday and I couldn't be any happier.

I was bouncing my leg in nerves during a meeting with my dad and brothers. My father was talking to us while I just looked around the office not really paying much attention. Kendyn was taking notes, Wolf looked like he was about to kill someone, Alex as per usual was texting away on his phone and Carter looked calm and collected listening carefully to my dad.

"I'm sorry Damon but is what I am saying not interesting enough to you. I know this does not concern you directly but this is a family business." My father snapped gaining my attention.

I looked like a deer caught in headlights. I did not know how to respond but Kendyn didn't shy away.

"He's got a date and is all nervous about it like back in high school." Kendyn teased.

"Shut up I mumbled." and punched his arm.

Wolf stood up angry and dad just rolled his eyes.

"Dude seriously? You can't fuckin focus for one minute and help me out? My wife lives in fear and she probably hates me and you are just thinking about some random chick that you want to bang! I'm on a manhunt I need everyone's head in the game." Wolf yelled at my face and stormed out of the room.

"Wolfgang come back!" Dad called after him with no success.

"That's why we let mum in on the meetings." Alexander sassed and left the room as well.

Kendyn was trying not to laugh because this was a serious situation but he's my best friend and loves to see me in trouble.

"Damon, get your shit together and go on that date. Don't forget to call your mother afterwards if not she will talk my ear off about it and I do not want to deal with that right now. Carter, you know what to do. Meeting dismissed." dad stood up and collected his papers and patted my back and shook hands with Ken and left.

"Dude that was epic. The look on your face when your dad caught you daydreaming about that doctor you like. Priceless." Kendyn laughed once everyone else left the room.

"Shut up Kendyn. I didn't tease you when you started dating my little sister, in fact, I was very supportive of both of you together." I shoved him again.

"Yeah, after you beat me up. This is my payback." He shoved me back.

"Go, I've got it handled. Don't worry about Wolf getting mad, Carter sent me a text and he is taking care of him and calming him down." I nodded and went back to my office after signing some papers for new shipments coming in.

"Thanks, Ken. Tell my sister I send my love and I'm taking the boys out Friday night for pizza remember." I sat in my chair and organized the files for the meeting taking the notes that ken wrote.

"Yes, I remember. Thanks for taking the Lloyd and Luke out for dinner. Rose just need a bit of time to rest, with this new baby coming, with the whole Freyah and Wolf situation, it gets too much you know?" he confessed.

"I know, I'm here to help you, whenever and in reason of course," I added.

Before long I was making my way to the hospital and pick my Emrys. I picked up some flowers for her and walked into the hospital.