{32}

A/N as promised AKawesomeArabella , Happy birthday xoxo

Chapter {32}
Damon Mortimer:

I picked Aj in my arms and brought Emrys to sit in the kitchen. She was still shaking from what had just happened and Aj was quite upset too. He was still crying and could not be consoled since Jeremy took his favourite blue car with him as he ran away. I wanted to get my hands on that deadbeat piece of shit of a man by my family needed me right now and I was not about to let them down.

"Take a seat baby girl. Let me call some people. I want to secure this place and mine before you move out." Emrys just nodded and sat down staring into space.

I hoisted Aj higher on my hip and placed my head over his and rocked him a little to calm him down before I rang my parents up and Carter to get down here as soon as possible.

My mum arrived first and immediately went to give me a kiss and a hug since I had Aj and then dashed over to Emrys and took her in her arms making her a cup of tea and taking her into her arms trying to calm her down.

I continued making phone calls and trying to get as many things sorted before I got Emrys and Aj back to mine. I was not planning on them moving in so soon. I knew it was bound to happen but I did not want to push Emrys too far because I knew she had her own little routine and had her own way of doing things and having her own place was what worked for her. But with her ex making my life difficult we have to fast forward things to keep both my loves safe.

Suddenly the front door burst open with my father rushing in and stealing Emrys from my mother and wrapping her in his arms.

"I'm here now princess." was all he said as she broke down in his arms holding onto him for dear life.

We all just stayed there in silence watching the scene unfold in front of us. Mum left the kitchen and took Aj from my arms and went to sit with him on the sofa.

Dad just held onto Emrys, a sense of relief seemed to wash through him as he held her, calmer now that he knew she safe. In those moments I can see how much I am like him, just holding onto Emrys and Aj knowing they were safe just made me so much calmer and made me think clearly. I could see that hugging Emrys had the same effect on him as it did on me.

He pulled away from her and cupped her cheeks frowning as he saw her cut lip and the small gash on her forehead as he wiped away the tears from under her eyes. Emrys continued hiccuping and looking at Asher with tear stricken cheeks.

He took her back into his arms and rocked her side to side. She needed a dad at this moment because there was only so much I could do. All I wanted to kill that bastard Jeremy and get my baby and son safe in my house where no one could get to them.

Soon after Paul arrived and made a huge scene and got overprotective of Emrys and cleaned up all her cuts and bruises and got her to change clothes and made her some food completely kicking my mother out the kitchen nearly making him get stabbed with a knife.

Dad and he played at who could be the best dad and stayed glued to Emrys not even letting me approach her. Dad then shifted his attention to Aj who wanted to get to his mother and got some cuddles with him leading Aj to fall asleep making packing things up a lot easier.

I was putting the last things into the car making a mental note to get the rest with a bigger van tomorrow. The car ride was silent, Emrys was just starring out in space and Aj was fast asleep in the back. My dad and mum were in one car following behind us and Paul was in another.

I got to my place letting Rhys take Aj to bed in his room. After a lot of convincing, I managed to get my parents and Paul out of the house and let us breathe a little. One overprotective father is one thing but two is too much. Both men were very adamant on staying the night but Mum pinched their ears and had to drag them out of the house.