{21}

Chapter {21}

Emrys Belle:

I rolled onto my side and felt two strong arms pull me closer to them. I smiled to myself and turned back around to be safe in Damon's arms, laying my head against his bare chest. I felt him leave a kiss on the top of my head and let me cuddle more into him. Memories of the night's events rushing back to me and making me feel all hot and bothered again.

We stayed in bed, cuddled up together a little longer before it was time for me to get up and make sure Aj is ok since this is the first morning we are waking up at Damon's.

"Do you really have to get up?" Damon groaned nuzzling his nose into my neck, placing small kisses every now and then sending shivers down my spine.

"I have to, I don't want Aj to wake up and get scared." I tried not to smile but it was hard.

"Fine, but only because I don't want Aj to get scared either," he concluded and slowly rolled out of bed and slipped on a pair of black joggers.

"Time to get up baby girl," he smirked and walked over to me taking my hands and pulling me up into a sitting position.

The covers slipped around my waist uncovering my chest.

"Now that's a view I could get used to seeing every morning," he smirked cheekily and crawled back onto the bed like a lion to its prey.

"And you're all mine." he pinned me back to the bed and attacked me in a passionate kiss.

I wrapped my arms around his neck returning the kiss, a smile gracing my lips as I did so.

"I. Realy. Need. to. Get. up. Now." I said between kisses.

At the next kiss, I turned my head and let him kiss my cheek and rolled on the bed out of his grip.

"Not fair Sunshine." he pouted adorably and slapped my now exposed bum.

"Hey!" I shrieked as he pulled away and fetched me a shirt to wear.

He just stood there, toying the shirt in his hands and kept a small smile on his lips.

"Here." he handed his shirt over to me that I quickly slipped on, got out of bed and tied my hair up in a bun and put my panties back on.

Damon followed me out of the room as I shimmied my way to where Aj was sleeping. I opened the door and saw Aj sitting in his bed looking around half awake.

"Morning baba." I smiled and picked him up in my arms letting him snuggle into me.

I went into the kitchen and saw Aj light up when he saw Damon.

"Daddy!" he lifted his head up from my chest and put his arms out for Damon.

I was happy that Aj and Damon had such a great relationship together but I couldn't help but feel jealous when my son would prefer to be with him than me.