Inkitt

Hello My loves!

So, So sorry for taking FOREVER to update anything and even what I am updating is not a chapter!

I just got so caught up in work and family and just life in general that writing was not one of my top priorities.

Whenever I tried writing I got called to do something else or I had to work, was too tired or just had no inspiration at all.

Chapter {40} took me forever to actually write and I had to re-write it twice because I was not happy with it at all. 

During all this, I was contacted by another platform called Inkitt. It's sort of the same principle as Wattpad and you get to continue reading my books there of course but I can get paid for my work.

Do not worry I will still update on here as much as I can but Inkitt will get first dibs on my chapters so If you can't wait for a new update just hope onto Inkitt for a first read and come back on Wattpad a week or so later to tell me all about it!

READING ON INKITT IS FREE AND ADD FREE! I wanted to make that clear that there is no need to pay to read my stories all you need to do is create an account.

Here is the link and I will also put it in the comments so you guys can just follow it!

https://www.inkitt.com/repunzel0313?_branch_match_id=702137450254330944

All you need to do is follow the link, create an account/ download the app, follow me and add my books to your reading list!!

I will upload all the other books from the Mortimer series on there too so you can enjoy them on both platforms! 

This really helps me as a writer to get my work known and to get recognition and payment for my stories so that I can keep writing for you.

Much love to you all and sorry for the incredibly long wait for there to be no chapter in the end.

ps. A new chapter is up there now!!! GO READ {40} ON INKITT!!!

For those who don't want to make the shift (and I understand), next chapter will be up in a few days but if you cannot wait you know where to find it!!!

xoxox