{6}

Emrys Belle:

I spent the rest of my weekend with Aj and driving down the deserted roads on the outskirts of New-York. Aj just enjoyed the speed and the wind blowing around the car while I needed it to de-stress.

Aj is a very quiet but happy boy. He likes his cars and his routine, he is very shy when it comes to new people and gets very upset about change. He has been diagnosed with a form of autism and I know he is slightly but I don't want him to carry that label of autism all his life.

Cuddles, socialising and changing his routine every now and then just to make him get used to life when he is older. Already when he let himself be held and kept by Everleigh in the hospital was a huge shock for me.

My morning went as usual. I cuddled with Aj, got him ready, walked him to his daycare then arrived at work and got changed into my white lab coat and checked on my patients before changing into my scrubs and helping out down at the ER.

"Doctor Belle?" I heard my name being called when I was taking care of a patient that needed six stitches after walking into his kitchen cupboard.

I finished taking care of him and nodded over a nurse to finish off.

I turned in my seat and removed my gloves to give my full attention to the person that had called me.

"Yes." I smiled and leaned back to get the clipboard and write down the procedure I did for the guy and the kitchen cupboard run in.

"Doctor Harrison would like to see you in his office." the well-groomed woman in a pencil skirt and a white button down shirt spoke with disgust in her voice.

I controlled myself from rolling my eyes at her and followed her to Harrison's office. While she walked back to her desk I stood in front of the door and knocked on the door and waited nervously until I was called in.

I was never called in his office, not in the middle of a shift anyway.

"You called me Dr Harrison?" I questioned coming in and closing the door behind me.

My eyes scanned the big bright office when I saw that in fact there was also Dr Ortega and Cory who was smirking in the corner leaning against the window seal.

"Take a seat Emrys." Harrison pointed to the chairs that were in front of his desk.

"I would rather stay standing up if you don't mind."

I could feel the tension build in the room. I was not liking that there were three men here and two of them want to break me.

"We have been discussing your place here at this hospital." Harrison started to which I just nodded and let him continue.

"It has come to our attention that you have been, how to say this, negligent in your work recently."

Ortega was not meeting my gaze while these words were spoken.

"Also we know about the altercation between you, my son and a patient on Friday. I hope you realise that it is in the rules and in the contract you have signed that you are not to have a personal relationship, in any shape or form, with a patient. It seems as if you and Mr Mortimer I believe was his name, have had an affair inside these hospital walls."

I was shocked at his accusations.

"That is not true. I have never had a relationship with a patient." I tried defending myself.

"Well tell me why did you sleep in the same room as him, in his bed after he was admitted?"

I opened my mouth to answer but I was cut off because he continued to tell lies.