Dwiti shakes her head as no.

“Hello Mr. Cute!” She calls him.

Laksh looks at her teasingly raising his eyebrow. She smiles sheepishly. Prit who is making faces heard her.

“Haan!” He says.

Ragini looks confused. He shows his ear phones he is wearing.

“Put phone on speaker!” She says.

Laksh looks at Dwiti confused. Prit puts the phone on speaker. Dwiti signs him to talk.

“Hello Saale saab!” Laksh speaks.

Prit gulps. Ragini asks what showing her hands.

“Ji…Jiju!” Prit says scared.

“Aww… Mr. Cute is scared of his loving Jiju!” Laksh chuckles.

Prit sighs in relief.

“Waise did you tell to Ragini?” He asks smiling.

“Just now!” Prit says looking at Ragini.

Ragini also understood the matter.

“Oh so planning plotting together. Already being each other’s side.” Laksh says looking at Dwiti.

She gives attitude look while Prit blushes. Ragini laughs holding her stomach seeing his red cute face. Laksh and Dwiti get confused.

“Why are you laughing Wifey?” Laksh asks.

“Here your Saale saab is blushing like a red beetroot. Awww…. He is looking sooo cuteee!” She pulls Prit's cheek.

“Bhabhi click a photo and send me pleaseeee.” She pleads making a cute face.

Laksh chuckles. Prit shakes his head as no with wide eyes. Ragini smiles mischievously and acts like clicking his picture.

“Diiiii!” Prit whines and pulls the phone from her.

He looks at the phone and pouts. Ragini laughs, she pulls his cheeks again. Prit makes faces.

“Hello Gadodia Siblings already I don’t understand your sign language and now you guys are playing giggle and chuckle game too that also through voice call. How will we understand?” Laksh asks rolling his eyes.

“Leave all that Jiju. I need to talk something important!” Prit says diverting the topic.

“Please don’t say important. Just now the girl sitting beside me gave me shock saying important news and you are also saying important I can’t take another shock in just ten minutes.” Laksh says.

Prit hits his head.

“Never knew you are as dramatic as Dwiti. Now I understand she got this from you. Genes!” Prit says.

Ragini and Dwiti giggle while Laksh glares Dwiti and then phone.

“Okay leave it. I want to say is this will be secret till we decide to tell to our families. Be a good secret keepers you both. Understood?” Prit asked strictly.

“Then why did you say for us?” Ragini asks.

“Because Madam Dwiti doesn’t want to hide this from her bhai and bhabhi.” Says Prit in disbelief.

“Hawww…. It means because Dwiti wants us to know you told us. Otherwise you wouldn’t.” Ragini asks with wide eyes.

“Ofcourse I wouldn’t di.” Prit says obviously.

Ragini starts hitting him with pillow while Prit starts running all around the room asking her to stop. Laksh and Dwiti hi-fi eachother laughing rolling on the couch imagining what must be going in Ragini’s room. Prit finally gets tired and falls on bed followed by Ragini beside him. She again hits him while he lets her. Finally they stop their nokh jokh and go back to some chitchat with Laksh and Dwiti.